If you were in the parks right now...

toetheline29

If I could be anywhere in WDW right now, I'd want to be on ToT, right about to drop. Then either planning on dinner at 50's Prime Time Diner, or maybe thinking about heading over to EPCOT to get some food at WS before settling in for Illuminations (going from DHS to EPCOT in the evenings is not typically what we do on a trip, but if I could do anything at WDW... that's what I'd do).

princesscarly

I would for sureee be in Magic Kingdom finishing up the buffet at Crystal Palace, maybe hitting up Space Moutain and then catching Mickey's Philharmagic then heading to find a great spot for Wishes! :)

NMBC1993

I'd be at Epcot, walking through world showcase enjoying this cool weather and not stuck here at home doing math homework....although....no, focus! focus!

kirstenoel

Right now

Right now it's 22.56 so I'd probably be chilling at the hotel (Animal kingdom lodge) with a few non-acoholic pina colada slushies (i dont like drinking in hot places :) ). Ready to go to bed and preparing for my next day in the parks!!!

But..that's 22:56 UK time...which means 05:56 Florida time...so I'd be just getting up, putting the tv on to watch the WDW tips video that loops around...about to go down and get scrambled egg on a muffin which I'd eat by the pool, preparing for a fantastic day in any one of the disney parks :king:
Anyone wanna take me on holiday??? Lol

rodserling27

Figuring it is 6:44AM here, I would be getting ready and waiting to head to Kona Cafe for Tonga Toast.:slurp:
mmmm!! Makes my mouth water just thinking about its tasty glory!
If I were at one of the parks, I'd probably be waiting outside MK for the wonderful rope drop ceremony, seeing as it's Extra Magical Hours today at 8am :sohappy:

lilclerk

I'd be heading to the hotel food court to get breakfast while waiting for the rest of my group to get the heck up :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom