If you were in the parks right now...

Dubman

If we started the day at Epcot, we would be heading to World Showcase after having lunch at the Electric Umbrella.. If we were in any other park, and it was getting too crowded, we would probably be thinking about hopping to Epcot for the rest of the day..

Est1971

Right now at this time of day......

Finishing getting off of the first row of Soarin' and eating that faboulous triangle ciabatta bread sandwich at Seasons in The Land!!!!!!!!!!!!

drossjr

Having a pineapple float from Aloha Isle waiting for my fastpass time for either Space Mtn or Splash Mtn (if it was open now)

WDW 3

At Hollywood Studios enjoying a late lunch at 50's Prime Time with a peanut butter and jelly milkshake.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd be in Innoventions West's quiet corridor sitting on the bench by the Epcot timeline relaxing and hearing my favorite loop.

GoofyRacer11

I would be eating at either Biergarten or Sunshine Seasons at Epcot. Afterward you would find me roaming around World Showcase making stops at the various bakeries!:slurp:

Matt and Kelly

I definitely wouldn't be worrying about the pile of work that is sitting on my desk right now!

I think I would be at Magic Kingdom, likely on one of the three mountains.

BrerFrog

I am not sure what time is it on Florida, but around here it is 7:30 pm so I guess right now I would be getting ready for Wishes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom