If YOU were in Disney right now, what would YOU be doing?

plaz10

9:21 pm

Browsing main st bakery for a cookie/fudge/cupcake. Then off to ride Splash Mountain during Wishes.

Susan Savia

5:55 a.m. 4/6, Well, probably waking up, looking at the tv to check out the weather for the day and figuring out what to wear. Oh and watching Spongebob, if its on....

mickeysshoes

6:33 am....Wed are normally our non-park day so i would be up doing laundry and would have 3 or 4 machines going to get done in 1 round. I take a nice stroll around while i drink my tea while waiting for the wash...once in the dryer I will run up to the room and take my shower. Back to wash and once its all done i will wake the family so we can head over the The Captains Grill for breakfast then we will head to DD for a movie and shopping!!! Dinner will be at Koussina's A nice restfull day!!

MansionGoer13z

(7:52 AM) I'd probably would already be awake ready to go to the parks or whatever was planned for the day munching on granola bars or a bagel and cream cheese sitting on the balcony of a hotel with my digi camera ready to take pictures of whatever I find interesting.

cowanfamily

9:35 Am Eating breakfast at the Main Street Bakery and tryig to decide if should I ride the AO or HM next. :)

Would be sitting with you wondering why are families are still sleeping. Enjoying my coffee and the breakfast sandwich that Drew had in November. (not the same sandwich, one of my own of course!)

wendysue

10:25 EST. Already at MK, probably beating my husband at Buzz. I usually max out the points right away. :sohappy: Then we will be heading to BTMRR. Then I would have to head to the egg roll cart in Adventureland for a snack. I'm not sure from there, we just go at random.
Cannot wait for September.

stratman50th

10:35AM EST on Wednesday morning. Hmm,This is the start of the 4th full day so I would most likely still be sitting on the patio of my OKW room drinking my last cup of coffee and waiting for the three females (DW and the two 16yo's) to be finished getting dressed and completing the beautification process. If we've finished the first run through of all 4 parks, then DTD, or maybe one of the water parks.

Mickey_777

About 11 am I'd be just finishing eating something and heading towards BTM to get a fastpass then ride Pirates or Splash.

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
Thursday 4/7 @ 4:07pm
We'd be resting up after a long swim in the pool to get ready for Wishes tonight and dinner at Paco's Bill. Pulled pork and fries!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom