If you were in Disney now, you'd be........

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
Post your time and where you would love to be right now!!!

9:41 am......I'd just be finishing up "Philharmagic" and off to Peter Pan. Then its time to use our FP at Buzz Lightyear. Definately hitting TT!!!

DisneygeekCT

10:00 - Finishing up breakfast at Crystal Palace :slurp: and heading over to the Haunted Mansion then on to the Mountains! :sohappy:

BRER STITCH

DisneygeekCT said:
10:00 - Finishing up breakfast at Crystal Palace :slurp: and heading over to the Haunted Mansion then on to the Mountains! :sohappy:

10:04am....accidentally bumping into DISNEYGEEKCT on my way out of the Crystal Palace after breakfast on our way to the Haunted Mansion!

:lol:

Chux

I'd be finishing up an awesome breakfast at Boma, hopping on the bus to the AK and riding Everest.

Well, that'll be nice in 16 days... until then I'll keep processing loans.

wannabeBelle

10:12am Tuesday morning, Finishing breakfast at either Boma or Boatwright's then heading off to EPCOT to do Soarin' & then see Off Kilter at 2:30!!!!!! Belle

WDWcouple

10:15..... Having a coffee at the international gateway in Epcot.... Making sure my camera is working good so I can snap a few pics of the wooden pot holders to upset the crazy guy ........... Counting the minutes until I can cruise down to Germany.. order the ceremonail first Becks of the day...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
9:32am Tuesday, Finishing up breakfast @ Cape May Cafe, then taking a stroll over to the International Gateway at EPCOT for the Flower & Garden Festival.
*sigh*

AndreainNY

10:32 - I'd be in a park - any park - and it would be SOOOOO much better than sitting at work reading the bb's and dreaming of getting out of here! (but we are not going until the first week of November - it's going to be a LOOOOOOOONG summer!!!)

dm77

10:59 I would be exiting my resort parking lot, heading for the B-Line toward Cocoa Beach!!

Can't even think of staying in Disney when the surf is overhead! :sohappy:

But alas, if the surf wasn't any good, hmmm i'd probably be strolling around the World Showcase. My favorite part about disney is the "stroll", mind you the rides are a huge bonus, i really like the atmoshpere the most. :)

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
Now its 10:57am and my son is asking for a turkey leg already! Getting our FP for Big Thunder Mountain and hittin' Splash Mountain..........

Yeah! We got the front seat!!! :animwink:

coltow

11am Tuesday....At Animal Kingdom....had breakfast at Donald's, rode Everest TWICE, just finishing with the safari where the elephants were roaming and will then head to Rafiki's Planet Watch.....We are very early risers when at WDW.

David

11:01 Since iit is EE at Epcot, I'd be there probably riding either M:S or TT again, waiting for my Soarin' Fastpass time.

jimmyritt33

If you were in Disney now, you'd be........

in Heaven!!!

If you're looking for a place i'd have to say.... in Toontown doing the house walk throughs and chatting it up with the "Mickster"

Carotabby

Well, as it is 4.25 p.m. in the UK, I guess around now I would be just leaving the Electric Umberella having stopped for a quick cup of coffee and a comfort break, and heading for Test Track (again!) to shut my other half up! Then we'd go on Spaceship Earth - my personal favourite.

And feel sorry for me people - I have to wait until October 2007 before I get to the World again!! And I haven't been since 2001!!! :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom