If you want a last chance

NowInc

a Minor change to JC..simple..remove the native americans...

Peter pan..that damn ride always has a line...the LAST thing they would want to do is maky fantasy land even more crouded than it already is..so a replacment attraction just doesnt seem in the cards...

..and Firemountain...they wouldnt remove JC to add that...they would probobly build it behind all that other stuff...JC takes up a lot of space and to remove it would cost waaaaaaay too much.

mkcm2002

Original Poster
Yo - guys...I don't want to be known as a pain. I'll get out if you want me to. I am posting what I have heard.

Don't expect big changes to Pan, but, like grizzly said, it matters how much you like the attraction to have it mean what big of a change it is.

Yeah, it does stink...and no, I am not saying it WILL happen.

By the way, Imagineer, I like your ideas. :animwink:

mkcm2002

Original Poster
Toad had big lines, didn't it? What about Journey Into Imagination? If anything is going to happen to Pan, it will be small. Don't freak out about that. Doesn't it look dated to everyone?

SykedOwt

I Dont think Peter Pan is Going to Be Closing anytime Soon. With something that attracts crowds like that thing it just doesnt seem reasonable. And I wouldnt Put anything on Pirates Either. That's almost like an untouchable Classic. But not CoP!:(

mkcm2002

Original Poster
I am saying that any changes here can happen through 2002. Any time. And, if it's false, it may not happen at all! I agree that CoP should be "untouchable", but the rumors that are sparking around aren't very...nice...

space*mt*ranger

JC should be "untouchable" it was walts favorite ride at DL and he probly would have liked it more here!i love jungle cruise toooooooo much to let it go down without a fight:fork: !!!!!!!!! Eisner/Pressler here i come:fork:

MKCustodial

After I read somewhere around here that 20,000 guests complained about CoP being closed, I'm feeling a lot better about its rumors. But from that list, the only thing plausible to me would be touching Pan to add Jane, or something. And maybe (really crazy) adding Tarzan to JC. Guys, think about it for a second. There are NO native americans in JC, those are all Africans, if much some South American culture, even though I'm pretty sure they're africans. The US doesn't have a big ungle, so it's not really part of JC. What I see happening is making that gorilla scene more "Trashing the Camp". In fact, let's face it, "Trashing" was a big rip-off from JC... :p

ToTBellHop

what exactly is policically incorrect about Peter Pan? The volcano is filled with foil and not real lava? I mean, c'mon! The ride generally has an hour wait! As for Jungle Cruise and Pirates...I don't honestly see why one ride taking place in the late 1700s and another ride taking place around 1900 need to be PC...those attractions were designed to be authentic for their respective time periods.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by mkcm2002
It is still a rumor, we have been discussing it for a while in the locker rooms.

Are there any other Cast Members on the forum who would like to support these rumors?

Mr. Inc, I can't really do much. Disney monitors these websites and they -can't- find out who I am, or I'm toast.

Does Disney really montior this web site? THEY SHOULD. They should also listen to our idea's and opinons more often. They can get some important feed back.

In case anyone important is listening:
"PUT A HOT TUB IN POLY!!!!" :brick:

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisneyPhD

Does Disney really montior this web site? THEY SHOULD. They should also listen to our idea's and opinons more often. They can get some important feed back.

In case anyone important is listening:
"PUT A HOT TUB IN POLY!!!!" :brick:

I dont think Poly would enjoy that too much. :lol:

But as always gang take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

renthead7

I hope they don't do anything to Peter Pan-it's one of my favorite rides. I have to go on it whenever I make it to the Magic Kingdom. I don't see anything wrong with it as it is right now. It ALWAYS has huge lines-we always get fastpass. It would be stupid for Disney to get rid of it.

isnet396

Remember, Pan is one of the most popular attractions in fantasyland....and Disney is making NOTHING from it....compare this to horizons....they both have an overhead track system...something that obviously wasn't a good idea as they've never repeated it....and it CLOSED from a LACK of income.....

Just my 2-cents

Ian

jaylenofan86

*sigh*

Some people don't know when not to talk. Right, Now Inc? Anyway, PP and JC are not going to close, my sources also tell me that nothing is happening. This is some fake to me.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
they just trained several new CM's at Jungle Cruise... I'll take this rumor w/ a grain of salt.

jcmayid

Originally posted by adr315
(can anyone say Indy in the place of JC?), i wont really mind

How can you fathom the thought of an Indiana Jones ride in Fantasy land in MK? It makes absolutely no sense, the only place that kind of ride OR show fits is in MGM.

njchris65

Originally posted by isnet396
Remember, Pan is one of the most popular attractions in fantasyland....and Disney is making NOTHING from it....compare this to horizons....they both have an overhead track system...something that obviously wasn't a good idea as they've never repeated it....and it CLOSED from a LACK of income.....

Just my 2-cents

Ian

So, how do the teacups make income? The Haunted House? Are we supposed to throw money at the ride while in them?

Monorail Lime

If every rumor that passed through the locker rooms were true, Disney World would have three new parks, five new World Showcase pavilions, and two hundred miles of monorail track by now. I don't belive ANYTHING until it happens, no matter what the source.

Nineinchnailsmk

i could play devil's advocate here and say: what if they installed the fast pass first, and then shut down peter pan...

i really dont know..ill believe anything when i see it...

as far as pc....
didnt they change the p.o.t.c. because they said something about "wenches?" and they changed it to "deary" or something when theyre showing off they women in that one part of the ride. Also, stranger things have happened. I havent been on jungle cruise in 10 years, so honestly i forgot what the ride is like...i mean..the details of it. What have they done to those rides in DisneyLAND? Did they remove/make changes there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom