If you want a last chance

Dwarful

LOL if all of us nostalgia nazis have MK I hate to think how MK would be if we didnt voice our opinions...could they get any more shops on Main Street USA?? I for one miss the old MS, I miss the old Tiki Room, I miss Toad, I miss Skyway and I missed not getting to see COP when we were there recently for 10 days :( They better not take out CBJ or SmallWorld ~
I do understand that Epcot is supposed to be the community of tomorrow and all and that does mean change...Disney will never make all of the people happy all of the time...just have to appreciate what we have, take loads of video, photographs and keep our memories sharp.

wyattkelly

Speaking of Horizons...
Does anyone know if there is any chance of getting or anywhere on the net that has copies of the 'choose your own ride' films at the end of Horizons? I always dug flying through space, the sea, or skimming over the ground at 200 kph.;)

I know it's a long shot, but it's still a shot.

MKCustodial

Of course, it's all about creating magic. Unfortunately, some of us like the old magic just fine. I don't wanna see CG pirates battling eachother, I'm fine with the Animatronics. But, as I've said before, Disney has to follow the current trends, and nowadays teenagers don't wanna pay admission to see Animatronics and listen to corny jokes while they're riding a boat, they wanna thrill rides.

I do hope that the current Disney management, or whoever gets to be responsable for it in the future, realize that they should keep the classics for future generations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom