If you hate the hat at DHS, now is the time to say something.

SeaCastle

It's awesome that they're letting the hat comments stay. I thought the removal of the hat was fairly certain, but I had read that the Studios VP, Rilous Carter, didn't want to spend the money to remove it. (Which makes sense, considering the amount of signage/merchandise they would have to change for a new icon...but the hat is misplaced.) To his credit, Carter seems to be doing a fine job running the park and I've read good things about him.

rkelly42

I too like that hat, but its location is bad. Hopefully they find a new home for it, somewhere right for it, where that place would be I am not sure.

ann0d

This is what I wrote:
When the hat first one up I hated it, but now I am just use to it. I wish though there was something else under it instead of stores. I think a museum of movie memorbilia would be nice. It could be changing exhibits. Something more appriorate to the Hollywood theme.

jt04

The picture of the theater is stunning. How anyone can look at that and want the hat to stay is beyond me. And to the people who love the hat because "it's all youv'e ever known", you have no idea what you are missing.

Tear down the hat please. It is pathetic.

_Scar

Wow, JT. I actually agree with you 100% :lookaroun

Serious question: which MUST be removed first: millenium tarps or bigasshat?

jt04

Wow, JT. I actually agree with you 100% :lookaroun

Serious question: which MUST be removed first: millenium tarps or bigasshat?

Either one would make me exceedingly happy :lol:

But the hat destroys such an amazing aesthetic that Imagineering created. Truly one of their best works. Ironic that they are spending multi-millions at DCA to create an environment the hat only destroys at DHS. The hat really should go.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I think they should put the hat out in the promenade in front of the entrance. The hat is very cool and doesn't deserve to be thrown away. Just put it out where the giant X-mas tree goes, and we have a nice solution.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom