If you could teleport anywhere in WDW right now, where would it be?

clarabellej

For me, it would be waiting in line for the Tower of Terror. I have been watching the Twilight Zone series on Netflix recently and love the whole storyline for Tower of Terror. The lobby is one of the best designed queues and the music is great for the theme.

Where exactly on the WDW property would you want to be today?
Riding thru Living With the Land past that cute yellow farmhouse 😉.

iPirate

Fort Wilderness Campground; 1800 loop by the canal.
We got the site last October and it was perfect. Near enough to things, but quiet and just far enough away for a little relaxation.
I love FW!

Daddyoh

It's lunch time right now and I LOVE to be at EPCOT on line in England getting some Fish&Chips, I can't find them as good anywhere else.

discomouse131

Been thinking about this question for some time now.... I think where I would like to be most is at the hub in the Magic Kingdom at dusk.... back during the time of twinkling trees and less concrete. The lights are on in the upstairs window of the castle and the faintness of a cool evening breeze can felt as the leaves flutter in the trees. Calgon! Take me away!! ... oops!! sorry... got carried away there... :oops:

PSM

I think I'd teleport to that window seat table in Pinocchio's Village Haus that overlooks Small World and just enjoy the view and some of those chicken nuggets for a few minutes.

Dunston

Your mom's hotel room baybee haha!!!

In seriousness, I'd be checking into a king size bed room in the Polynesian with the gf ready for a sweet Spring Break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom