If you could teleport anywhere in WDW right now, where would it be?

rob0519

Since it's currently 1:30 AM in Orlando, I would say the balcony of my resort room on the Club Level of the CR overlooking the Magic Kingdom.

OneofThree

For whatever reason, at this moment I would very much like to be sitting out on the balcony of a CR tower room overlooking the Magic Kingdom in the late afternoon sun.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I'd teleport over to the Poly and order a Lapu Lapu..........then quickly teleport into Bezo's vault.........and be back in time to pay my tab. When I finished my drink.....I'd buy Disney. Rename it to Walt Disney's World and kick out every corporate interest.....sorry Starbucks.

zombiebbq

Wow! tough one! I would say the last part of the queue to RnRC because I always get so pumped seeing the launch and people screaming!

KimAnnFran

Why not?? I did!!! Go for it!!! Marie

I would teleport back in time to about 1990's EPCOT, top of the ball, Spaceship earth, with Walter K, then go to the original Captain EO, Imagination with the white origami room, World of Motion and of course HORIZONS!!! And ride it several times until the park closes.

clarabellej

I’d beam myself up to the area between Future World and Worldshowcase at Epcot. Just in front of the Flower and Garden’s Butterfly House. You know the spot! Where the beautiful flower beds line the banks along the water. Stunningly beautiful and so uplifting!!! Blue skies with a monorail going past and since I haven’t started that trek around the world yet, I am not tired 😉. Definitely one of my favorite sights in WDW. I love Disney in Springtime.

clarabellej

Peoplemover at night or Spaceship Earth <3
OMG, we happened to hop on People Mover this last trip just as afternoon was transitioning to evening. Beautiful time to ride around up there. It may have been later than I thought, bc when we were done they started HEA music on speakers positioned around Tomorrowland. I remember thinking “why are they playing this music??” Love People Mover 😍

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom