If you could teleport anywhere in WDW right now, where would it be?

maelstrom82

Original Poster
For me, it would be waiting in line for the Tower of Terror. I have been watching the Twilight Zone series on Netflix recently and love the whole storyline for Tower of Terror. The lobby is one of the best designed queues and the music is great for the theme.

Where exactly on the WDW property would you want to be today?

belledream

I'm cold and want something sweet to eat...so I'd take something from Sweet Spells (maybe a Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich) and plop myself down on a bench right outside on Sunset Boulevard and soak in the sun and stuff my face.

Tick Tock

Since we're talking teleport, and I could instantaneously just appear anywhere inside WDW in a split second, I would certainly get creative with how this goes.

First, I'd dress myself up as a young Walt himself...complete with a spot-on hairstyle, the mustache, a clean suit, you name it. After looking the part ideally, I'd teleport myself right smack dab in the middle of the hub at MK. I'd look around, wave at the startled masses, say: "How ya'll doing. Just checking in on the place.", then instantly teleport outta sight a few moments later.

Next, I'd go back home, sit and wait for the global interwebs to crash with the stories flooding in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom