If you could teleport anywhere in WDW right now, where would it be?

Driver

For me, it would be waiting in line for the Tower of Terror. I have been watching the Twilight Zone series on Netflix recently and love the whole storyline for Tower of Terror. The lobby is one of the best designed queues and the music is great for the theme.

Where exactly on the WDW property would you want to be today?
What's the name of the episode?

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
For me, it would be waiting in line for the Tower of Terror. I have been watching the Twilight Zone series on Netflix recently and love the whole storyline for Tower of Terror. The lobby is one of the best designed queues and the music is great for the theme.

I would certainly agree with this :cool:

KBLovedDisney

This might be somewhat lame but this morning, I want to be sitting inside Rain Forest Cafe at the Animal Kingdom, eating breakfast with the hubs and getting ready for a fun day at the Animal Kingdom.

Got the Disney blues something awful:depressed:

ppete1975

in line at sunshine terrace, first thing in the morning get my citrus swirl feel the cool breeze ready to jump on jungle cruise then run over to the people mover... just a relaxed stroll through Disney world with a great treat and enjoy the theming......

Rose colored glasses fall off

get my citrus swirl enjoying the cool breeze theming and birds... turn around and realize I cant even see the other side of the walkway due to the mass of humanity and then I get hit in the knee with a stroller. Walk over to jungle cruise and see its an hour wait. I then get the boat captain whose gf just broke up with him. Walk to the people mover which takes an hour due to the strollers and its broken down.

durangojim

Either the suite in Cinderella’s castle or way back during the Osborne Festival of Lights back when the neighborhoods in the back lot would be lit up and you could walk through them.

JohnD

Love the parks but it's getting warmer. So Typhoon Lagoon.

Tom P.

Blizzard Beach. I don't know why -- maybe it's because our weather here has *finally* warmed up -- but I have been thinking about the water parks a lot lately.

crxbrett

The Polynesian circa '93. Then I could hop on the Monorail to the Magic Kingdom to go on an untouched, un-pc'ed Pirates of the Caribbean with the cannons firing and the old Spanish guitar dungeon music, the older Haunted Mansion, 20K Leagues Under the Sea, Magic Journeys at the FL Theater, Dreamflight, the ORAC-1 PeopleMover, the Starjets, the Keelboats, "Now Is The Time" Carousel of Progress and Mission to Mars. and then watch Spectrrrrooo-Magic on Main St! And then I'd head on over to EPCOT Center to enjoy Maelstrom, El Rio del Tiempo, the Universe of Energy, the Wonders of Life, Horizons, the World of Motion, Journey Into Imagination, Cpt EO, the ImageWorks, Listen to the Land, Kitchen Kabaret, Symbiosis, the Living Seas (without Nemo lol) & SeaBase Alpha w/the Hydrolators, Communicore and Cronkite Spaceship Earth. Plus I would get some Liberty Punch in Liberty Square and enjoy a Kikoman Teriyaki Burger from the Adventureland Veranda. Does anybody remember the red punches the MK used to have? I know they sold it in Adventureland and Liberty Square. I forget what it was called in Adventureland, though.

((sigh)) What a dream...

But seriously, I would go to the Polynesian...not sure when though. I've always wanted to see what it was like in the early days before the first expansion in '78. But then I think I may like it more from my first few visits, so probably sometime from '86-'93.

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom