If you could ride only one extinct WDW attraction...

Mimi

(1) Horizons - definitely my first choice! The next three are pretty equal:

(2) World of Motion
(3) If You Had Wings
(4) Swan Boats

Disney_Belle

I am definitely going with Horizons! That was one of my favorites.

However, I never got to ride 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, so that would be something I would like to do.

My mom wouldn't let me go on it, because we took a tour of Battleship Cove (for those of you who aren't from MA or RI, it is a place where they have war ships and submarines I believe from WWII?? and you can tour them) and when we toured the submarines, I freaked out ( I was only 7) because I am so chlaustrophobic. I guess my mom was afraid I would do the same thing on 20K lol :shrug:

Edeyore

Am I the only one that misses Captain EO????

I can't believe I just admitted that......... :lookaroun

Well, Captain EO wasn't really a ride, but it was great. Two of the main songs had not been released to the public, at the time. Michael Jackson still looked fairly human and the 3D was much better than Honey, is there an audience out there? What wasn't to like. The only part of the attraction that killed me was how long the Kodak preshow went on. Making Memories is a catchy tune, but after the fourth or fifth versus I wanted to die. :lol:

JDM

20,000 leagues without a doubt

On my very first visit in 1980, it was one of two "must do" rides (HM was the other)....but it was CLOSED!!!!! I did get some interesting pictures of the drained lagoon. They didn't cover it up in those days

Fortunately, on my next visit in '82 it was up and running and I got to experience it. Once. Sadly, I never got back before it closed down....

tigger248

Mr. Toads...

I have vivid memories of the train at the end and how funny I thought that was.

Its funny that you mention that scene! When I was a kid it terrified me because the train part seemed real to a 5 year old....and I actually believed that you were going to hades. :lol:

Tom_Morrow

I'd go with Delta Dream Flight. As a kid, I always liked the smoke effect right before the giant tunnel that made you feel like you were going fast.

StingraySam

Tough choice, but I would have to go with the Skyway only because it was something different and never replaced with something similar. (Never replaced at all for that matter!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom