If you could play a character in the parks who would it be and why?

SeaBreeze

I'd want to be Tinkerbell so I could fly during Wishes :)

Otherwise, Cinderella. It'd be cool to claim that castle as my home :lol:

Nicole220

Cinderella, Tigger, or Pluto.

Oh! Or the neon monkeys in Fantasmic. I love them. :D

EDIT: or the headless horseman during HalloweenTime, because I ride horses.

Legacy

Any?

Gaston, specifically in BatB: Live.

I would also love for them to make a Clayton (from Tarzan) face character.

TinkerCarol

I would want to be Tinkderbell for sure. Who would not want to ride the cable down from the castle during Wishes!! I know I am 57, but Disney is the place where you can still Dream. Besides, Tink has some attitude - that is what makes her so special. My 3 1/2 yr. old GD and myself are Tink Buddies. We can't wait to shop at the Tink store in the MK in 2 weeks. When you look up and see Tinkerbell coming down that wire - know that it is me in spirit. July 2 - 9 it will be TinkerCarol! Believe!!!!! Hi Robin!!

bidnow5

My daughter would be Jasmin for sure she looks just like her. I would love to be Buzz but that outfit has to be so hot inside

Tinkerbella16

I would def want to be Jasmine!!! I think I would fit the part well. And I absolutely love her costumes.

I wouldn't mind being Tinkerbell once a night either, since she is my all time favorite character.

JDM

Never EVER would I put on a big hot stuffy mask in that heat.....those people are not paid enough, I'm sure!

BUT, if given a choice, I would simply like to be one of the 'butlers" at the Haunted Mansion.....Halloween is my thing.

Either that or Captain Hook, but only if it was a face character.
Arrgghh!

Ilovewishes

Sorcerer Mickey on top of Fantasmic mountain...I've always thought it was cool that he motioned the fireworks:animwink:

Oh, I am so with you on this one! In fact, I'd just love to be Mickey in any and all of Fantasmic! I'd love to do the last bit, "Magic Mickey" where he appears at the bottom of the mountain! That's the bit that gives me goosebumps and makes me all teary and I would love to know that I've done that to someone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom