If you could only pick one singular Disney Park to visit for the rest of your life….

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
The OG…
theme park disneyland GIF

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
I'd be the only one here (but would be joined by a lot of my park friends IRL) to pick DCA*. :) But I'd sure miss Disneyland!

* for Avengers Campus, entertainment and food
You aren't alone :)

I would choose Disneyland or DCA!

Disneyland offers a higher number of attractions, e-tickets, and lands We aren't pitting the resorts against each other, so more rides in one park is still better. It also has a few seasonal overlays that are super awesome, as if it is the only park I can go to, I get different rides at different times of the year. DCA, like Epcot, has festivals and extra holiday experiences, including things like Lunar New Year and Oogie Boogie Bash. Both parks have super good quick service options, because if you are a local you won't always spend your time at the table-service stops. Since Disneyland Resort is a more a local-centered park, it will cater really well to people who only go there. Finally, the hotels are super close and are walking distance from the parks.

I wouldn't recommend Magic Kingdom because everytime you visit, there will be SO MANY tourists. The wait times will also be crazy as there are less rides, and with Genie+ running out...

Pepper's Ghost

First, curse the OP for making me choose. It's like choosing one child to keep and then men in black suits come and take the rest away. :oops:
🤣

With my protest above stated, I have to choose MK. Epcot isn't my Epcot anymore. Tron Test Track, SatW, SE... they've all been ruined or greatly diminished IMO. Those are all key rides that could've changed my mind. MK has too many nostalgic rides I'd miss.

Pepper's Ghost

MK of course. I can stay from opening to closing and never get bored. Always has enough to do and see and that’s without watching parades. Only wish the dining options would be better.
There's always the Columbia Harbour House. 😁 That's my favorite place to hide from crowds and enjoy some fish & chips... 2nd floor, preferably on the catwalk that connects to Memento Mori. 😎

JIMINYCR

There's always the Columbia Harbour House. 😁 That's my favorite place to hide from crowds and enjoy some fish & chips... 2nd floor, preferably on the catwalk that connects to Memento Mori. 😎
Oh we’ve eaten at Columbia House many times and I do enjoy their menu items. But it isn’t what I’d look for when I am desiring a nice table seated dining restaurant. MK falls short.

iamgroot61

In the Parks
No
I have to vote DLR. Not only for the practical reasons others have mentioned in terms of number and scope of rides & other attractions, but also because that's the park I have visited the most and have the deepest emotional connection to. I have made countless memories there with my kids (including watching my daughter participate in the Disney Holiday Parade in 2009).

Goofyernmost

The only one that I would have voted for is the original EPCOT Ctr. which no longer exists. So I no longer have that desire at all.

TrainsOfDisney

I have to go with Disneyland simply due to the rides.
And the amount of live entertainment, and the parades, and the fireworks, and the atmosphere, and the history.

A fully developed and properly run Epcot could win out, but we are so far from that it’s Disneyland easy for me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom