If you could only pick one singular Disney Park to visit for the rest of your life….

Stellajack

MK. I would choose it for the classic Disney experiences like WDW Railroad, Pirates, Teacups, Jungle Cruise, CoP, and others. MK is always a 2-day park for us, and a place to sit and enjoy people watching when there is an opportunity along with the fireworks.

Epcot82Guy

If Epcot had been treated properly with it's update and kept it's original (and cohesive) themes - it would be a landslide winner. Now I've gone from visiting the park every day of my trip to really not wanting to visit it (or WDW) at all.

So, DL will be my current winner.

Maelstrom Troll

As much as I would miss PeopleMover, Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Carousel of Progress, I have to pick Epcot. Even with all the changes, I fell in love with EPCOT in 1986 and that love has never died. If I can't ride Spaceship Earth or The Land, then it's not a real WDW vacation.
This sums me up as well, so it has to be Epcot

Robbiem

Disney Sea. I could spend days just wandering and exploring without ever going on a ride and still have an amazing time

Stateside would be Disneyland

JIMINYCR

And I do love the studios. But I don't like what it's become. If it was Studios circe 2005, I'd be all up for it. now, the new 'lands' are just crowded and boring and feel stressful. The restaurants are...ok...but the theming is all over the place anymore. I miss the great movie ride, I miss the backlot tour and the art of animation where you could sit and learn to draw characters. Studios needs some love and care before I can choose it as the only park I'd go to, haha.
HS when it was a good representation of Hollywood was my #2 behind MK. Citizens of Hollywood interacting with guests, GMR, backlot tour, and more features that helped immerse you into the time period gave the park so much to love. Dis should have done more by adding more Disney nostalgia with memorabilia and animation, and showcase Walts early years. I enjoy the SWL but that and TSL has brought the park down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom