If you could move the hat, where would you move it?

If you could move the scorcerer's hat, where would you put it?

• To the front of DHS outside of the gates

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • To the animation courtyard

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Get rid of it entirely

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Its fine where it is

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters

MacRtst

call me crazy, but it doesn't bother me. It serves as a much better icon than the theater (which isn't even disneys) or the water tower. How much fun could you have with a water tower? Sure it wasn't there when the park opened, but it's there to stay now.

WDW 3

I Agree

call me crazy, but it doesn't bother me. It serves as a much better icon than the theater (which isn't even disneys) or the water tower. How much fun could you have with a water tower? Sure it wasn't there when the park opened, but it's there to stay now.
It's become a tradition now, take a family picture in with the hat in the background.
If it was moved......... hmmm. Raze sounds dangerous and put it there:)

RiversideBunny

The hat should be just outside DHS at the entrance, probably over to the right as you face the park.

There it can serve as an iconic welcome to DHS and as a beckoning lighthouse to traffic along the waterway.

:)

Fun2BFree

It's become a tradition now, take a family picture in with the hat in the background.
If it was moved......... hmmm. Raze sounds dangerous and put it there:)

It's somewhat comic when a 'temporary' structure remains for so long traditions start to develop.

Stick it outside the park gates -- the Hat looks fine but it's in the wrong place currently.

yoda_5729

Outside of Fantasmic! You have the space, it would give a photo op for a show that is very hard to photograph, and Mickey does wear the hat in the show, to me it makes perfect sense over there. Especially because you walk far to get there, and see very little along the way.

sittle

Elementary my dear Watson: Up the rear end of the person who thought it would be a good idea to put it there in the first place.... HA HA!

(.. I'm surprised no other Hat-haters stated that location yet... )

Sorry, I dislike the Hat almost as much as I disliked the wand... it's time to go Hat...

CAPTAIN HOOK

While its not the best isney Park Icon - I see no point in moving it. Its centrally placed (like the other icons) and is a focal point as you enter the park.

Leave the hat alone

NiarrNDisney

How about puting it in a lake as a decoration like in DTD. Or like yoda 5729 had said use it as a gateway to Fantasmic somewhere along the path, it is the hat Mickey wears in the show so it seems fitting, the location now just doesn't work. I always thought the Water tower was the icon for the Studios, Why they ever built that eyesore beats me, and to just use it as a gift shop seems to be a waste ?:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom