If You Could Live On Disney Property

bigfatdonna

Original Poster
This is sort of a spin-off from another thread. If you could have a place to call "home" ANYWHERE on Disney property, where would you pick and why.

As I've said before, I've got my eye on that little island in the middle of the Seven Seas Lagoon. The one with great views of the Grand Floridian, The Poly, Contemporary and the MK all at the same time. Or I would be quite content with a small room close to the top of Cinderella's Castle. Could you imagine waking up before park opening with a fantastic view of my precious Main Street U.S.A. as it's just waking?! Sigh:rolleyes:

BeachClubVillas

I would definitely take the apartment in Cinderella's Castle that was originally made for Walt and his family. Can you imagine waking up every morning with that view? As soon as I get the call, I can be moved in there in about ten minutes! :hammer:

arcsbite

I'd love to live in anywhere around world showcase lagoon,
who needs TV at night with all that?!

although, maybe soundproof so I can have some quiet time!

Chape19714

I would have to say that I would like to live in the appartment in the Castle. I would also like to live in the AT&T lounge inside Spaceship Earth, looking out at the fountain of nations. I've never been to either of these places, but both would be fun. Maybe to live in a nice hotel (Grand Floridian!).

Lord Alfred

Hmm...

I would have to say either:

An apartment behind one of the (assumed) false facades on the second story inside the Mexico pavillion, so I could go sit out on one of those verandas whenever I wanted to and soak up the wonderful theming and atmosphere, or...

A fully furnished suite at the top of the main building at the Wilderness Lodge resort. Again, I love the theming and atmosphere there.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I'd take a suite in the Hollywood Tower Hotel, or the apartment in the castle.

But then again, I'd most like to live in Splash Mountain. You think they could fix up a log to include a bed, mini-fridge, and small television? :lol:

leeocean

I think I would like to take residence at the Polynesian, and when I vacation I would like a room at the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

pilka214

o whould wanna live in the haunted mansion in the graveyard,yah or in the castle, or at animal kingdom lodge, or in sse

WDWFREAK53

I think I'd like to live in Figment's House :)

*puts on Diana Ross song*

Inside out...boy you turn me...upside down...and...round and round :lookaroun

Dr Disney

I wouldn`t mind living somewhere around the lake at Boardwalk. I love the atmosphere of the place.

It would also give me access to my favorite ride (MS, TOT, RoRC):sohappy: :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dr Disney
I wouldn`t mind living somewhere around the lake at Boardwalk. I love the atmosphere of the place.

It would also give me access to my favorite ride (MS, TOT, RoRC):sohappy: :sohappy:

SO, I'm assuming your dream house on Disney property would also come with lifetime annual passes? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom