If you could imagineer any ride or attraction what would you build?

kc1296426

Fire Mountain or something with a huge thrill. Maybe make it a new addition to Beastly Kingdom, if they ever decide to go along with that. I need to see a B&M Invert or some type of thrill coaster at WDW again bad.

KeithVH

Fire Mountain or something with a huge thrill. Maybe make it a new addition to Beastly Kingdom, if they ever decide to go along with that. I need to see a B&M Invert or some type of thrill coaster at WDW again bad.

Yeah, and Chernabog could be the main character . . . Freak everyone out.

scarpiapiano

Okay all of you are going to think I'm a total geek but someone else started this post so I'm going to go ahead and confess one of my most beloved dreams. I'm a big opera fan and I'd love to see operas set in a ride through attraction. Obviously the attractions would be very long but I think that Hansel und Gretel would make a great ride. Also, the Tales of Hoffmann and possibly Tosca, Rigoletto, Un Ballo, Carmen, Turandot, and Flying Dutchman. I've had "ride through" ideas for all of these operas. Walt was a huge classical music lover. Fantasia was his third animated classic and perhaps his most ambitous. Okay, I know it's a silly pipe dream and that I'm just asking for scorn and ridicule but in Heaven, while all the rest of you are taking boring harp lessons, I pray that God will let me design my rides.:king:

MousDad

Okay, I'm putting on my flame-proof suit for all you people out there who hate cloned attractions. This will be your worst nightmare. But here goes.

Basis for this idea: Soarin' is a great attraction, but irks me in 2 main ways. First, unless you ride in the first park hour or w/ FP, you have to wait 60+ minutes. Second, it's too short and always leaves me wanting more.

Solution: Build a Soarin' in each of the 4 parks, each with different films/themes. [ducks from the blast of flame coming at my face.]

- Soarin' over California moves to DHS. Located in the backlot area.

- Epcot Soarin' becomes Soarin' Over the Lands, using footage from the natural wonders in all 7 continents.

- New Magic Kingdom Soarin' built on the back side of Fantasyland. Theme is flying through animated Disney films, using scenes where you represent a flying object through the film. (i.e. Hooks ship, Treasure Planet ship, etc.)

- Animal Kingdom's Soarin' incorporates the most thrills, showing the world through the perspective of various flying creatures.

LOL, it's fun to think of, but I know it's not a realistic idea and serious overkill. It be like scattering Dumbo all through the parks. :lookaroun

Jellyfish

Mine would have to be Splash Mountain but Lion King instead, i think it'd be awesome! All the jungle scenes instead of the other ones. And then when you go down the ''fall'' it would be the scene from the Lion King where he falls down the thron hill thing with the Hyena's laughing around you.

It's be really cool i think!

Tbh we need more Lion King, Pete's Dragon, Bambi, Pinnochio, Hunchback and Bedknobs and Broomsticks things there! They're classics that seem to have been forgotten or lost in WDW, especially Pete's Dragon and Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

Personally i think there's too much Cinderella and this Princess stuff in the parks now. Sorry if i sound a bit like a scrooge :p

wvdisneyfamily

My husband complains that he thinks Mission: Space is too short. I would like to make longer. I would also like to make Rock'n'Roller Coaster longer just beacause it is such a great ride. :sohappy:

I'd like to see a water ride at Epcot. There is a lot of room behind Canada. The World Showcase is wonderful...some rides would really make it outstanding.

imagineer boy

*cracks knuckles*

The former 20k lagoon will be home to a few new things. One will be the extended Toon Town which will be made to be like Disneyland's version. The other will be a new Mary Poppins dark ride. It will be the most advanced dark ride with advanced AA figures as you ride through scenes from the movie.

In Tomorrowland, Monsters Inc will be replaced by a new simulator attraction. Since Universal no longer has BTTF, Disney can now get away with having a time travel themed simulator. The simulators will be unique, they will have large screens on the front, and sides to get a surround effect that will make the journey more realistic and intense.

Just a few cool ideas I've had. :D

sublimesting

Original Poster
I have another idea:

A water ride in EPCOT (as someone previously mentioned) that would take you through "The Rivers of the World". It can take you through rivers during the height of each nation's power or whenever really starting with the Tigris or Euphrates at the dawn of time and we can see cool Mid-East stuff, then flow by Nile with Pyramids, Rome during the Roman Empire, China, and through mideivel Europe into modern Europe, the Amazon, America during the days of the Wild West with riverboats etc.,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom