If you could imagineer any ride or attraction what would you build?

Fun2BFree

A Scottish pavilion at Epcot, featuring a dark ride based on the myths and legends of the country, it would be built on the Dinosaur track system, and in keeping with the counties history be violent dark and laced with black humour. The restaurant would be a tribute to the versatility of deep fried food, Irn Bru would be served instead of coke, and there would be a an opportunity to purchase Scottish goods, tartan would however be banned.

There would be an exhibition reminding people what a disproportionate impact given the population size, that the Scots have made on the world in general and the US in particular, and that as we are naturally modest we dont require weeks of drunken celebration to mark our impact.

You Scottish and your deep-fried Mars bars... complete mank if you ask me. :hurl:

There should be a Northern Irish pavilion, where everyone gets greeted with a hearty "Bout ye!" The main ride would all be about the one time our football team beat England, despite the fact it was four years ago, and we still won't shut up about it. And then there should be an authentic Ian Paisley AA that you can inquire about his opinion on Partition.

And the funniest thing is that nearly everyone here has no idea what I'm talking about. :lol:

MnWildFan06

I agree I would also love to see a disney villians ride,I would also love to see indiana jones epic stunt spectacular to get turned into a ride like the one at disneyland.I would also love to see a National Treasure attraction and maybe a ride based on the movie Ducktales: The treasure of the lost lamp.

kucarachi

I have felt for years the most lacking thing at all of disney...is a romantic ride with heroic charm. Something both young girls and boys wouldnt find too icky, and something couples would find sweet and funny.

You could have guest launch on a gondala looking ride big enough to hold dozens of people...and have an evolving ride....such as one that with a transformers type body would take on the look of a carriage....a carpet.....or a boat depending on the area. It could happen during transitional scenes in the dark.

You could ride through the classics such as beauty and the beast, aladdin, little mermaid, and cinderella through a few of the scenes which are famous. I know pixar is taking over the parks but guest older than 25 remember the golden years where it seemed disney couldnt make a bad cartoon. All you would need is to copy the basic idea of the spiderman ride...360 degree screens and add a little scenery to that and some state of the art flying carpet animatronics....disney was built on movies..i think its time to honor the past...and the great movie ride doesnt qualify because its way over the heads of most kids who have never or will never see any of those movies.

sublimesting

Original Poster
I have felt for years the most lacking thing at all of disney...is a romantic ride with heroic charm. Something both young girls and boys wouldnt find too icky, and something couples would find sweet and funny.

You could have guest launch on a gondala looking ride big enough to hold dozens of people...and have an evolving ride....such as one that with a transformers type body would take on the look of a carriage....a carpet.....or a boat depending on the area. It could happen during transitional scenes in the dark.

You could ride through the classics such as beauty and the beast, aladdin, little mermaid, and cinderella through a few of the scenes which are famous. I know pixar is taking over the parks but guest older than 25 remember the golden years where it seemed disney couldnt make a bad cartoon. All you would need is to copy the basic idea of the spiderman ride...360 degree screens and add a little scenery to that and some state of the art flying carpet animatronics....disney was built on movies..i think its time to honor the past...and the great movie ride doesnt qualify because its way over the heads of most kids who have never or will never see any of those movies.

That's a great idea...sort of like the tunnel of love Disney style. I like the concept of a morphing ride vehicle, which would be very easy to do actually with a removeable inner pod and an outer shell. This could actually be combined with a villains ride where the villains in each movie are working together to try and stop the love. Then the guys and gals would really dig it.:sohappy:

TALON819

I know its been beaten to death, but i would like to see the Beastly Kingdom come to life. I know its very far fetched, but i think it was a good idea.

JEANYLASER

I will make The Rescue Rangers in 3D in Mickey's toontown Fair! the Audience has the 3D glasses and solve a mystery! Plot is that Mickey Mouse is mouseknapped By the evil Fat Cat and the Rangers and the audience is trying to find Mickey Mouse it is up to the Rescue Rangers and Guest to save Mickey! Oh! one more thing! Mickey Mouse is all tied up bound and gagged in the cage and taking Mickey Mouse to the warehouse! and evil Fat Cat tied up Mickey Mouse to the conveyor belt bound and gagged in the warehouse Then Chip, Dale,and Gadget see the audience and talk to you to see where did evil Fat Cat done to Mickey Mouse! and the Rescue Rangers Then the Rangers and the guest heard a voice crying for Help In the Distance! It's Mickey Mouse tried to cries for help but! Fat Cat had gagged Mickey Mouse! Mickey Muffled "MMMMM"! HELP! Cried Mickey Mouse! As the blade is getting closer and Closer into his doom! Then Rescue Rangers fighting Fat Cat and Poor Mickey still tied bound and gagged.And He's in Danger! Mickey Mouse is all tied up bound and gagged in the conveyor belt in the end it is a blade! the blade will slice Mickey Mouse in half! Let's Go Rangers and the Audience is watching the rescue of Mickey Mouse in the huge screen! and the Rescue Rangers and the audience are coming to Mickey's rescue! Then Rescue Rangers won and evil Fat Cat has been Defeated and the Rescue Rangers Rescued Mickey Mouse in time! And Mickey Mouse says Thank you Rangers to save me from cluches of Fat Cat! Then the Audience take off the 3D glasses and put the 3D glasses in the container in the exit with the Rescue Rangers symbol in those containers it will be two or three containers! Then next door to the 3D theater it's a gift shop and with all of the Rescue Rangers merchandise! DVD's and T-shirts and mugs and Posters! and Much Much More! What do you think! :cool:

DonaldDoleWhip

I would love to see some of the rumored attractions in WDW:

-Fire Mountain in Adventureland. MK hasn't gotten an E-Ticket in over 15 years, and I think a volcano roller coaster would be really cool in MK (as well as adding an interesting sight to the MK skyline).

-Indiana Jones Adventure at DHS. I like the stunt show, but I like Indiana Jones Adventure even more! I don't care if it's similar to Dinosaur, this is way better.

-Space Mountain needs to be relaunched. While not a totally new attraction, Disney could easily create a single, extra-long track because MK has the largest SM building.

henryt93

I think that a dinner theatre show based on House of Mouse would be great. Think about it, it works perfectly s dinner theatre because that's the premise of the show. It uses the fab 5, and a ton of other Disney characters.

Technology-wise, it could be very simple. The cartoons would just be projected onto a screen, and the characters could be AAs. They could even rotate the cartoons, so that it could achieve the "never the same twice" effect that Disney seems to love.

Disneykidder

OK, as I was reading each response I was thinking, "oooh, and ohhh." They are all so great. Love the tunnel of love~~I immediately thought of the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas with the gondalas there. The Incredibles and Car coasters would be great, too.

What I have always thought would be neat would be a complete replica of The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that they have on the show. It can be an outdoor playground and indoor Clubhouse to match. Just a play place. But, I guess this would not be practical since TV shows come and go. I like the lil' playground in Toontown, but I think the Clubhouse would be awesome!!

I think a classics ride would be cool, too. Through Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Bambi, Snow White, etc., :)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
You Scottish and your deep-fried Mars bars... complete mank if you ask me. :hurl:

Dont mock our traditional deserts, its the deep fried deep pan pizzas that should worry you.

Your pavilion could feature lots of murals and you could have the Dr narrate the story behind them. Perhaps even feature traditional music.

krankenstein

This might sound rather lame in comparison to some of the rides described. But, I have always thought a new show for The Diamond Horseshoe Saloon based on the O Mickey, Where Art Thou? album would be awesome. The album is made of classic Disney songs set to a bluegrass tune. I would hire some people to play the music live and have the show be going on all day long. I think this would be a good A ticket attraction/nice place to get out of the heat on a sumer day. Here is a link to the album on Amazon if anyone is interested, it is a pretty cool cd.

http://www.amazon.com/O-Mickey-Where-Art-Thou/dp/B00008NRLW

Fun2BFree

Dont mock our traditional deserts, its the deep fried deep pan pizzas that should worry you.

Your pavilion could feature lots of murals and you could have the Dr narrate the story behind them. Perhaps even feature traditional music.

Ooh, burn! :lol:

At least most of the people in our country want to remain part of the UK. ;)

JEANYLASER

Disney's House of Mouse Ride

Disney?s House Of Mouse

The ride uses the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man technology. The story is we are VIP guest to receive backstage passes to the animation studio before we get to see a LIVE performance of the House of Mouse. The queue area is set up to resemble an old animation studio. Along the queue line we see doors with our favorite classic Disney cartoon characters name?s on them. Upon passing Donald's door we notice a KEEP OUT sign on the door handle. We can hear him arguing with somebody and we can see a shadow of his silhouette throwing a tantrum. When we pass Goofy's door we can jiggle the handle and then hear him say one of five different phrases which include; ?Gorsh! Just a second, pal. I'm not even dressed yet.?, ?How do I work this thing here?? followed by the room lighting up, a buzzing, electrocuting noise, and his ?Ya-hoo-hoo-eee? shout, and a few other lines. When we pass Mickey's door we can see a shadow of him talking on the phone about getting the theatre ready and how the guest will be sent over in a few minutes.

Further down the queue we pass a recording studio where we see either Cinderella, Snow White, or Aurora inside having a brief dialogue and recording some of their songs from their movies using the same effect that Rock N? Roller Coaster uses. Each princesses? part last about six minutes before she leaves and the next one comes in, so there is a possibility of seeing different princesses each time we ride.

We walk into the next room which is a big prop room containing many cartoon-like props; some interactive. There are TVs hanging above the line showing short cartoons of the fabulous five. After each, Mickey will come on the screen, and inform you that your taxicab should be arriving any minute to take you to the show. We exit through a back door and out onto the street where the day has turned to night.

We hear some Toon Town music and see a streetlight with a face swaying back and forth, ?dancing? and humming to the music. We work our way to the end of the line where we are given 3D glasses and board a taxicab sitting four across in the front and four across in the back. Over a speaker in the cab we hear Mickey welcome us aboard and tell us that the show can?t start until we get there. The cab speeds off around the corner through an alley.

We hear Mickey come back over the speaker and tell us that he is so glad we are here today and coming to see the show. He continues talking as we hear Goofy running, out of breath in the background. ?Gorsh! Mickey! Mickey! Stop the cab. You have to get our guest to come back to the studio! I?ve just heard something terrible?? About that time a gang of Disney Villains show up out of nowhere at the end of the alley blocking our way (3D effect on the screen). The car comes to a screeching halt. Maleficent is in the front, with Jafar, Ursula, Hades, Scar, and Captain Hook backing her up. ?And where do you think you are going? We are here to crash Mickey?s little party and get rid of Mickey and the gang once and for all! But first it looks like we have to go through you! Get ?em, Scar!? Scar leaps out from behind Maleficent and lands on the hood of our cab, which makes it shake. He starts intimidating us by slashing at us with his claws and laughing. He then pulls his paw up behind his head to for one big final slash. ?I?ll tell Simba you said ?hello?.? The cab spins throwing Scar off and we crash through the side of a building.

We find ourselves driving through a diner where we see Audio-Animatronics of Huey, Duey and Louie sitting at a table sharing a tall chocolate milkshake. We can actually smell chocolatey treats. ?Hey! Watch where you?re going.? they scream as we zoom by. We also see Timon and Pumbaa eating a big plate of bugs. ?AHHHH! It's Scar and he's right behind you!? Timon screams.

We then bust out the front door of the diner and Scar leaps in front of the cab (3D effect on the screen). He has us blocked as he laughs and creeps forward. Simba comes from out of nowhere and pounces on him, pinning him to the ground. ?I?ll take care of him! You guys get out of here!? We take a sharp right turn and speed away.

We are speeding along a where to our right is the ocean at the bottom of the hill (3D effect on the screen). Ursula comes out and taunts us with her sinister laugh (3D effect on another screen). Her tentacles start reaching into our cab and twirling inches in front of our face as we feel water dripping on us. She then hits our cab sending us spinning off down the side of the hill. We land in the water and our cab starts bobbing in the water. We start to feel the cab rise and then see a giant animatronic of Ursula?s face in front of our cab as tentacles come over the side of the cab. She is laughing manically. We hear King Triton?s voice coming from the water beneath us. ?Ursula, you let them go!? The Ursula head looks down as if she is looking at Triton. ?Not a chance Triton!? ?So be it!? We hear the blast of his triton as the room lights up in a gold glow. She drops us and we are splashed as we start floating in the water again. King Triton swims up to us and tells us to leave. He swims under water splashing his tail and getting us a little wet.

We start floating into the next area as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee row up in front of us. Captain Hook has a cannon on the row boat and lights the fuse. A blast of air comes shooting at our faces. ?I won?t miss THIS time!? We hear a tick-tock noise getting louder and louder. ?What's that? Is that? Smee! Get me out of here!? We see the crocodile chase their boat away.

The room fills up with smoke and we can?t see anything (the cab moves into the next room where we are now in front of another screen). Peter Pan comes onto the screen, appearing through the smoke and flying in front of us. ?I think you guys could use a little help getting out of here!? He grabs Tinkerbell and sprinkles some Pixie Dust on us. We fly out of the water and back onto land.

In the next area we are back on land in a dark area and can?t see anything. We hear Hades voice and it gets warm. The flame on Hades head appears and he is walking up to us lighting up the area (3D effect on the screen). ?I have to hand it to you guys. What an incredible performance! I give it two thumbs WAY up!? He shoots flames out of his fingers and we feel hot air on our cab. ?It's a shame you?ll have to be going so soon.? Flames shoot out from the side of the walls but our cab is pulled back to safety. ?Hercules! Noooo!? We hear Hercules from BEHIND our cab. We are thrown by Hercules forward into Hades knocking him down as we turn into the next area and hear, ?You?re mine Hades!? as Hades screams.

Jafar is standing in front of us and he has his scepter (3D effect on the screen). ?You think you can run from us!? He points his scepter at us and its eyes start glowing red. Jafar starts rising into the air and our cab follows. ?Aladdin won?t be able to save you now! Mickey sure is going to be upset that you missed his little party!? ?Not so fast Jafar!? Aladdin and Abu come flying in on the magic carpet. Jafar drops us as we plummet to the ground. The Genie flies in from nowhere and turns into a giant whoopee cushion that catches us, while letting out a huge? ?noise?. ?You guys sure are trouble.? We drive away and hear Genie in the background yell ?It's showtime!? and hear a battle going on between Jafar, Aladdin and Genie.

In the next area we see Maleficent (3D effect on the screen). Smoke shoots out from underneath the screen. A giant animatronic of Maleficent as the dragon comes down from the ceiling above our cab. Mickey comes running out onto the screen in his Fantasia attire to stop Maleficent. We see a small battle between the on screen Mickey and the animatronic Maleficent. Mickey is struggling to save us when Hercules, Simba, Aladdin, Genie, Peter Pan, Tarzan, Beast, Robin Hood, Kuzco and Kronk, John Smith, Quasimodo, come up front behind with Stitch in the front. Stitch yells ?Chaaaaaaaarge!? and we see the characters run forward with smoke pouring down from Maleficent as she screams.

We speed off around the corner and Goofy, Donald, the Princesses and a gang of characters come scrambling in front of us (3D effect on the screen). Goofy says, ?Gorsh, we sure are sorry.? Mickey comes running in throwing off his Fantasia outfit to reveal a tux. ?Golly, folks. That sure was a crazy ride. At least you made it here in one piece.? Minnie steps forward ?Mickey! It?s time for the show to start!? Mickey says, ?Glad you made it folks, pull around front and find your seats. Enjoy the show. We?ll see you reeeeeeal soon!? followed up by his trademark laugh.

The cab pulls up under a marquee to the front of the theatre. We exit the ride and into the theatre lobby which is set up as a gift shop. There are two big doors with a sign on them that says ?NO ENTERING DURING PERFORMANCES?. If you look through the window on the doors you can see the characters on stage performing different acts.

sublimesting

Original Poster
Disney?s House Of Mouse

The ride uses the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man technology. The story is we are VIP guest to receive backstage passes to the animation studio before we get to see a LIVE performance of the House of Mouse. The queue area is set up to resemble an old animation studio. Along the queue line we see doors with our favorite classic Disney cartoon characters name?s on them. Upon passing Donald's door we notice a KEEP OUT sign on the door handle. We can hear him arguing with somebody and we can see a shadow of his silhouette throwing a tantrum. When we pass Goofy's door we can jiggle the handle and then hear him say one of five different phrases which include; ?Gorsh! Just a second, pal. I'm not even dressed yet.?, ?How do I work this thing here?? followed by the room lighting up, a buzzing, electrocuting noise, and his ?Ya-hoo-hoo-eee? shout, and a few other lines. When we pass Mickey's door we can see a shadow of him talking on the phone about getting the theatre ready and how the guest will be sent over in a few minutes.

Further down the queue we pass a recording studio where we see either Cinderella, Snow White, or Aurora inside having a brief dialogue and recording some of their songs from their movies using the same effect that Rock N? Roller Coaster uses. Each princesses? part last about six minutes before she leaves and the next one comes in, so there is a possibility of seeing different princesses each time we ride.

We walk into the next room which is a big prop room containing many cartoon-like props; some interactive. There are TVs hanging above the line showing short cartoons of the fabulous five. After each, Mickey will come on the screen, and inform you that your taxicab should be arriving any minute to take you to the show. We exit through a back door and out onto the street where the day has turned to night.

We hear some Toon Town music and see a streetlight with a face swaying back and forth, ?dancing? and humming to the music. We work our way to the end of the line where we are given 3D glasses and board a taxicab sitting four across in the front and four across in the back. Over a speaker in the cab we hear Mickey welcome us aboard and tell us that the show can?t start until we get there. The cab speeds off around the corner through an alley.

We hear Mickey come back over the speaker and tell us that he is so glad we are here today and coming to see the show. He continues talking as we hear Goofy running, out of breath in the background. ?Gorsh! Mickey! Mickey! Stop the cab. You have to get our guest to come back to the studio! I?ve just heard something terrible?? About that time a gang of Disney Villains show up out of nowhere at the end of the alley blocking our way (3D effect on the screen). The car comes to a screeching halt. Maleficent is in the front, with Jafar, Ursula, Hades, Scar, and Captain Hook backing her up. ?And where do you think you are going? We are here to crash Mickey?s little party and get rid of Mickey and the gang once and for all! But first it looks like we have to go through you! Get ?em, Scar!? Scar leaps out from behind Maleficent and lands on the hood of our cab, which makes it shake. He starts intimidating us by slashing at us with his claws and laughing. He then pulls his paw up behind his head to for one big final slash. ?I?ll tell Simba you said ?hello?.? The cab spins throwing Scar off and we crash through the side of a building.

We find ourselves driving through a diner where we see Audio-Animatronics of Huey, Duey and Louie sitting at a table sharing a tall chocolate milkshake. We can actually smell chocolatey treats. ?Hey! Watch where you?re going.? they scream as we zoom by. We also see Timon and Pumbaa eating a big plate of bugs. ?AHHHH! It's Scar and he's right behind you!? Timon screams.

We then bust out the front door of the diner and Scar leaps in front of the cab (3D effect on the screen). He has us blocked as he laughs and creeps forward. Simba comes from out of nowhere and pounces on him, pinning him to the ground. ?I?ll take care of him! You guys get out of here!? We take a sharp right turn and speed away.

We are speeding along a where to our right is the ocean at the bottom of the hill (3D effect on the screen). Ursula comes out and taunts us with her sinister laugh (3D effect on another screen). Her tentacles start reaching into our cab and twirling inches in front of our face as we feel water dripping on us. She then hits our cab sending us spinning off down the side of the hill. We land in the water and our cab starts bobbing in the water. We start to feel the cab rise and then see a giant animatronic of Ursula?s face in front of our cab as tentacles come over the side of the cab. She is laughing manically. We hear King Triton?s voice coming from the water beneath us. ?Ursula, you let them go!? The Ursula head looks down as if she is looking at Triton. ?Not a chance Triton!? ?So be it!? We hear the blast of his triton as the room lights up in a gold glow. She drops us and we are splashed as we start floating in the water again. King Triton swims up to us and tells us to leave. He swims under water splashing his tail and getting us a little wet.

We start floating into the next area as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee row up in front of us. Captain Hook has a cannon on the row boat and lights the fuse. A blast of air comes shooting at our faces. ?I won?t miss THIS time!? We hear a tick-tock noise getting louder and louder. ?What's that? Is that? Smee! Get me out of here!? We see the crocodile chase their boat away.

The room fills up with smoke and we can?t see anything (the cab moves into the next room where we are now in front of another screen). Peter Pan comes onto the screen, appearing through the smoke and flying in front of us. ?I think you guys could use a little help getting out of here!? He grabs Tinkerbell and sprinkles some Pixie Dust on us. We fly out of the water and back onto land.

In the next area we are back on land in a dark area and can?t see anything. We hear Hades voice and it gets warm. The flame on Hades head appears and he is walking up to us lighting up the area (3D effect on the screen). ?I have to hand it to you guys. What an incredible performance! I give it two thumbs WAY up!? He shoots flames out of his fingers and we feel hot air on our cab. ?It's a shame you?ll have to be going so soon.? Flames shoot out from the side of the walls but our cab is pulled back to safety. ?Hercules! Noooo!? We hear Hercules from BEHIND our cab. We are thrown by Hercules forward into Hades knocking him down as we turn into the next area and hear, ?You?re mine Hades!? as Hades screams.

Jafar is standing in front of us and he has his scepter (3D effect on the screen). ?You think you can run from us!? He points his scepter at us and its eyes start glowing red. Jafar starts rising into the air and our cab follows. ?Aladdin won?t be able to save you now! Mickey sure is going to be upset that you missed his little party!? ?Not so fast Jafar!? Aladdin and Abu come flying in on the magic carpet. Jafar drops us as we plummet to the ground. The Genie flies in from nowhere and turns into a giant whoopee cushion that catches us, while letting out a huge? ?noise?. ?You guys sure are trouble.? We drive away and hear Genie in the background yell ?It's showtime!? and hear a battle going on between Jafar, Aladdin and Genie.

In the next area we see Maleficent (3D effect on the screen). Smoke shoots out from underneath the screen. A giant animatronic of Maleficent as the dragon comes down from the ceiling above our cab. Mickey comes running out onto the screen in his Fantasia attire to stop Maleficent. We see a small battle between the on screen Mickey and the animatronic Maleficent. Mickey is struggling to save us when Hercules, Simba, Aladdin, Genie, Peter Pan, Tarzan, Beast, Robin Hood, Kuzco and Kronk, John Smith, Quasimodo, come up front behind with Stitch in the front. Stitch yells ?Chaaaaaaaarge!? and we see the characters run forward with smoke pouring down from Maleficent as she screams.

We speed off around the corner and Goofy, Donald, the Princesses and a gang of characters come scrambling in front of us (3D effect on the screen). Goofy says, ?Gorsh, we sure are sorry.? Mickey comes running in throwing off his Fantasia outfit to reveal a tux. ?Golly, folks. That sure was a crazy ride. At least you made it here in one piece.? Minnie steps forward ?Mickey! It?s time for the show to start!? Mickey says, ?Glad you made it folks, pull around front and find your seats. Enjoy the show. We?ll see you reeeeeeal soon!? followed up by his trademark laugh.

The cab pulls up under a marquee to the front of the theatre. We exit the ride and into the theatre lobby which is set up as a gift shop. There are two big doors with a sign on them that says ?NO ENTERING DURING PERFORMANCES?. If you look through the window on the doors you can see the characters on stage performing different acts.

Very nicely done!!! That is a well thought out ride. Sounds like a blast. Disney really should listen to us all...

JEANYLASER

Sledge and I make this Idea for the House of Mouse ride in DHS that is where to put this ride! Disney really should listen to us too! and I really love this ride will be a blast too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom