If you could go to WDW with 1 Celeb?

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
Who would it be? This is a completely not serious thread, but like the title says, if you could pick one Celeb to go to WDW with who would it be?

For me it's currently between Taylor Swift and Kesha. I'm thinking Kesha would be the most fun just because she knows how to party, so it would never get dull (not that WDW really gets dull to begin with, but still) and would always be a crazy, fun time.

How about everyone else?

bmarkelon

Does Captain Jack Sparrow count? Taylor Swift is a sweet choice, we love her!! Kesha is too naughty for Disney. :animwink::)

blueboxdoctor

Original Poster
Does Captain Jack Sparrow count? Taylor Swift is a sweet choice, we love her!! Kesha is too naughty for Disney. :animwink::)

If it was Taylor I'd be too preoccupied thinking if I did something wrong and if she'd write a song about how horrible I am. :p

beckyj3266

Definately Johnny Depp, but he would have to be in character as Captain Jack Sparrow! (I apologize to my loving husband for this post.)

BigRedDad

OK, if I had to choose one from pure thoughts, I would say Kate Middleton. That young lady is flipping the Monarchy upside down with her humanitarian ideas. She is on her way to filling some very large shoes her passed MIL filled.

Krack

There are a handful of celebrities that really seem to love Disney. Teri Hatcher, Jennifer Love Hewitt, etc. But I bet getting to tour Disneyland with Steve Martin would be a blast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom