If you could bring back ONE attraction...

jensenrick

I was actually thinking along the same lines. I would've bnamed Horizons in this thread, on auto-pilot. But while I loved Horizons most of all, WoM had the speed rooms, it went outside and spiralled up (take that, DL Alice!), it had humour and exuberance, it had the best post-show, and EPCOT Center's spiritual heart: CenterCore (the fabulous blue city which can not be done justice with pictures).

How did a park filled with sad, grown drunk men lus ting after college kids in princess costumes they take pictures of together with their tarted up daughters come to replace this:

'...still bolder and better ideas are yet to come. Ideas that will fulfill our age old dream to be free: free in mind, free in spirit, free to follow the distant star of our ancestors to a brighter tomorrow...'

It's fun to be free... :'(

8:20

Oh, that VIDEO, that's heartbreaking. I had to pause it at the part where the vehicle spirals up, and you look out at Future World East, and I was struck for a moment- ALL THOSE TREES!
Usually I'm not too grieved when fans talk about whether there were more or less trees in a park's past, but that view - wow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom