If you could be doing one thing in WDW right now you would..

wdwmomof3

Well, it would be late at Disney right now so I would be at the hotel room watching the top things to do at Disney and checking the weather for the next day.

*go to sleep kids, we have got to be at the bus by 7:30 in the morning!*:D

Kristamouse

Well it is 11.45 PM here so my family would be sleeping soundly in our WDW beds dreaming about the next day. Nothing like a sunny day in the parks to tire us out, I love the sleep in WDW so deep and restful. We have 2 under 3 so we hit the sack early and head out early.

BUT If I was without kids (what would that be like :p) I would be with DH at the Adventures Club, b/c I have never been to Pleasure Island! I have read so much about it I am dying to try it. Perhaps when the baby on the way is older DH and I could sneak down for a couple of days and finally see the AC.

Figment571

Ah, but when the kids are older, such as I am y'all will be in the parks still most likely, Thunder Mountain at night is so much better.

will341

Original Poster
Ah, but when the kids are older, such as I am y'all will be in the parks still most likely, Thunder Mountain at night is so much better.

Couldn't have said it any better myself Thunder Mountain is an amazing ride at night, changes the whole ride IMO.

NewfieFan

Riding the TTA just as it's starting to get dark. You can still see everything but all the lights are on in Tomorrow Land - ahhhhh just beautiful!

Disney4648

Oh I would defintely be taking the Water Mouse boats from PO Riverside down to Downtown Disney to have a nice dinner at Planet Hollywood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom