If the MSEP is returning to Disneyland, what happens to Magic Happens?

GimpYancIent

Here's the news from **************

No Current Plans to Bring ‘Magic Happens’ Parade Back to Disneyland

The “Magic Happens” parade ran for only two weeks at Disneyland Park before the resort closed in March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Though Disneyland Resort is back up and running, the parade has yet to return.

According to Orange County Register, Disneyland officials have “nothing to share at this time on the Magic Happens parade.” Though we can assume “Magic Happens” will be back someday, there don’t seem to be specific plans for when that will be.

Considered it was award-winning, too bad that the parade only shown two weeks, which if never return, becoming the shortest parade in Disneyland history. I suspect it was happen due to budget cuts to focused on younger sister park (WDW) 50th anniversary celebration and more lukewarm views than Mickey's Soundsational Parade, kinda like Enchantment has lukewarm viewers than HEA.
Award winning? Disney can do better.

Squishy

Disneyland Paris has a "brand new" Christmas parade but Magic Kingdom has a same old trimmed down Christmas parade. What the hell is going on.

Don't trust domestic parks to create a new Christmas or Halloween parade, you should be happy they are running with the classic. If they were to create a all new parade it would definitely be shorter than what we have now, you'll regret it.

TTA94

Don't trust domestic parks to create a new Christmas or Halloween parade, you should be happy they are running with the classic. If they were to create a all new parade it would definitely be shorter than what we have now, you'll regret it.

Sad but true. I do wonder if there were plans, maybe, to replace these parades before covid?

TsWade2

I feel like Magic Happens is not coming back. Covid19 killed it. I guess Disneyland doesn't want it to bring it back is maybe they're too ashamed to bring it back or maybe it's too expensive. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm not sure if Magic Happens is ever coming back.😭
Cry Crying GIF

RescueTheDay

I feel like Magic Happens is not coming back. Covid19 killed it. I guess Disneyland doesn't want it to bring it back is maybe they're too ashamed to bring it back or maybe it's too expensive. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm not sure if Magic Happens is ever coming back.😭
Cry Crying GIF

Squishy

Crazy! That's worse than no Dragon in FOF! I'm happy for those who like Gospel and Lion King. But that's not a acceptable replacement for a Day Parade!

DL can do 2 Parades! We all know it!
Tbh, I'd rather have them wait on returning FoF than running it with floats and performers cut.

wdwfan22

Cry Crying GIF
Magic happens will return eventually. It’s just not a priority. Magic happens wont pack the park like the electrical parades return will. magic happens was only open for about two weeks with mixed Guest reviews. It will return after everything else reopens In my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom