If the MSEP is returning to Disneyland, what happens to Magic Happens?

No Name

PTN?????????????? What Happened after 2019???? MSEP looked fine then! Soooo Nice that PTN isn't appreciated in this world! No PTN in HKDL is prob. COVID(Sigh!) related but still!!!
I sense a lot of feeling in this comment, but I have no idea whether you like PTN or not. It’s so nice that it’s not appreciated in this world?

Squishy

Any word on whats happening with PTN still? Seems like DLR isn't going to be using it anytime soon considering MSEP is running this year and WoC is restarting sometime later this year.

pdude81

I'm surprised we have no idea yet when this is returning. At this point I guess it's assumed to be in the summer for a 50th anniversary, but I'm not booking airfare until or unless they announce something.

TTA94

I'm surprised we have no idea yet when this is returning. At this point I guess it's assumed to be in the summer for a 50th anniversary, but I'm not booking airfare until or unless they announce something.

I think we can thank covid for Disney tightening down on information from being leaked out. Either insiders are no longer getting as much information like they did pre covid or they are but nothing is solid enough now a days to report on.

jrhwdw

I think we can thank covid for Disney tightening down on information from being leaked out. Either insiders are no longer getting as much information like they did pre covid or they are but nothing is solid enough now a days to report on.
Yup!!! That's my guess as well! How low do cases need to fall to get good news on DPB for both Coasts????

SweetDuffy101

Hear me out, But i have a feeling that magic happens will be rebranded in 2023.

The hints were there all along.
2023 will be a big year for Disney Worldwide as Disney turns 100.

My theory is that most of Park entertainment offerings worldwide will have its own unique and brand new offerings to commemorate the milestone event.

Not only Magic happens will be re branded,
Paint the night as well in DL might receive some get some pixie dust as well.

it might be as big as the Diamond Celebration of DL.

RollerCoaster

Hear me out, But i have a feeling that magic happens will be rebranded in 2023.

The hints were there all along.
2023 will be a big year for Disney Worldwide as Disney turns 100.

My theory is that most of Park entertainment offerings worldwide will have its own unique and brand new offerings to commemorate the milestone event.

There is no such thing as rebranding a parade. You either bring back Magic Happens or it's a new parade.

If you repurpose props, floats, and costumes that's still not the definition of rebranding.

wdwfan22

I’m no insider but everything I’ve heard is Magic Happens isn’t returning. And the limited time run of the Electrical parade will run until Halloween time at least.

SonnyEcipse

What I don't understand is Magic Happens, for the brief time it had to perform, was relatively popular and all I've been hearing is about how badly people want it to come back so....I'm not sure they'd go to rebrand a parade that quickly if the guest reception is as good as it seems to have been. Unless Magic Happens was always supposed to be a temporary parade while they prepare a bigger parade (like the rumors with Happily Ever After and the 50th firework show).

TTA94

I’m no insider but everything I’ve heard is Magic Happens isn’t returning. And the limited time run of the Electrical parade will run until Halloween time at least.

Magic Happens name wise or the whole parade/floats? I’d think Disneyland will want a parade for 2023. I’d also think MSEP or PTN will be back for 2023. D23 might shine some light on all this.

jrhwdw

What I don't understand is Magic Happens, for the brief time it had to perform, was relatively popular and all I've been hearing is about how badly people want it to come back so....I'm not sure they'd go to rebrand a parade that quickly if the guest reception is as good as it seems to have been. Unless Magic Happens was always supposed to be a temporary parade while they prepare a bigger parade (like the rumors with Happily Ever After and the 50th firework show).
I think MH was the only Parade DL Planned. DL turned 65 in 2020. Was MH Planned for that? Was DL even going to have a 65th Celebration????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom