If money were no object, what would you STILL not do at Disney?

OurDailyGruel

What just isn't worth the time and effort for you at Disney if you were Midas?
Would you turn down Grand Floridian for your longtime favorite?
Would you turn down Victoria and Albert?

If I were rich, I would still pass on Victoria and Albert because I don't think one meal should cost that much.. Of course, if it was free, I would not turn it down but I am asking what would you forego if you had lots of money but it was still your own money that you would be spending.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If you are not spending it because it's your money, than money is an object.

"If money were no object" means what would you do if it were functionally free. Since you would eat at V&A's if it were free, then that's a bad example.

Now, to answer your question:

I can't think of anything I don't do now simply because of costs. There are a few things I don't do as often as I'd like, but there's no activity I don't do now that I would do if it were free.

Upvote 0

stargrl33

Go shopping. I only buy a handful of things when I go: a charm for my bracelet, a Christmas ornament, and postcards to send. Even if money were no object, I don't think I'd come home with a lot of stuff.

Upvote 0

Sarabell

I think I would do every possible thing! Victoria and Albert included! after all, if money is not an object, then there´s nothing that can hurt your pocket right?

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

Its no extra cost, but I still wouldnt do CBJ and COP!! I would always stay at POLY grand suite! If money were no object, skies the limit on food!!! Would not pay for MVMCP. What a waste!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Stay at an All Star resort. Not what you were looking for exactly but I think I'd be more likely to pitch a tent before I stayed at those. And I fully hate camping in a way words can't describe. :D

Upvote 0

Minnie1976

If money was no object, I'd take my children, spouses, and grandchildren and pay the bill for everyone and everything they wanted to do. My husband would want to stay at the Polynesian and I'd want to stay in the Contemporary Tower. Maybe eat in our favorite restaurants more than one time during a trip. Maybe buy a Dooney Burk Mickey purse for myself and since the grandchildren would be with me whatever the wanted. Although I would like the souveniers made in the USA and not China.

Upvote 0

Minnie1976

If money was no object, I'd take my children, spouses, and grandchildren and pay the bill for everyone and everything they wanted to do. My husband would want to stay at the Polynesian and I'd want to stay in the Contemporary Tower. Maybe eat in our favorite restaurants more than one time during a trip. Maybe buy a Dooney Burk Mickey purse for myself and since the grandchildren would be with me whatever the wanted. Although I would like the souveniers made in the USA and not China.

Sorry read it wrong I thought what you would do if money was no object. I would NEVER CAMP in a tent. Wasn't my thing as a young person and certainly not as I've gotten older. We did stay 2 or 3 times in the trailers that were like hotel rooms.

Upvote 0

scottnj1966

Stay at an All Star resort. Not what you were looking for exactly but I think I'd be more likely to pitch a tent before I stayed at those. And I fully hate camping in a way words can't describe. :D

You are so right. That is the worst place at Disney. It is unprofessional. Parents actually think their kids are safe in their rooms during these cheerleading things. One guard in the whole complex. Kids in and out of the rooms all night. No one watching them at all.

What a mistake to stay there, wont make it again.

Upvote 0

djpoore94

If money were no object (whether it's my money or someone else paying) I would still pass on V&A. No matter how much money I had, I wouldn't want to go to someplace that fancy.

Upvote 0

cowanfamily

I would not buy a video camera and take it to WDW. I would hate to have my trip ruined by a broken nose. And then to have the schmuck offer to buy me dinner would just add insult to injury.

I wouldn't pay to drive the extremely slow boats they advertise as fast.

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

I would still NOT buy a balloon. You never know when you are going to get into the parking lot and your kids balloon is going to just float away, leaving them holding a string. What a massive disappointment this would be. :( Watching your blinking balloon soar off to Grampa. Bummer....

Upvote 0

docdebbi

wild africa trek in animal kingdom.
would love to be that brave, but suspension bridges, weight-rated safety harnesses, alligators and me...........don't mix. would love to be that type of person.........i'm not!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom