If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

Don L Duck

Original Poster
If I were at WDW right now I'D BE looking for a turkey leg in Frontierland.They are so good they taste just like chicken:lol: No they are great and very tender:sohappy: What would you be doing at the time you read this?.:rolleyes:

DisJosh

Originally posted by Angelique
Getting a cold slushy at the coke stand by Test track and then going to England for Fish and Chips mmm.....

England?! Bahhhh we've got the best fish and chips here in Rhode Island! :D

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DisJosh

England?! Bahhhh we've got the best fish and chips here in Rhode Island! :D

mmm me hungries lol. Ohhhhh a burrido from Mexico with Dessert in France sounds good too. Okay I need to go eat lunch before class LOL.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Angelique

mmm me hungries lol. Ohhhhh a burrido from Mexico with Dessert in France sounds good too. Okay I need to go eat lunch before class LOL.

Mmmmmm ya got me thinking about those new burritos Taco Bell has been advertising. *DROOOOOOL* :slurp:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Dawn S
Considering the sweltering heat, I can only think of one thing....

Sno-cones at Scuttle's Landing!!! :slurp:

Hey Dawn Scuttle's doesn't serve sno-cones anymore...only frozen cokes and softdrinks .....they took them out when Scuttle's went under rehab towards the end of 2001

WDWspider

Originally posted by Don L Duck
If I were at WDW right now I'D BE looking for a turkey leg in Frontierland.They are so good they taste just like chicken:lol: No they are great and very tender:sohappy: What would you be doing at the time you read this?.:rolleyes:

I'd be eating a Turkey Leg somewhere close to Don L Duck, I love those things.:slurp:

Maria

Considering how hot it is now, I´d be having a strawberry margarita from the mexican cantina, while walking around the world! Got me drunk last time! By the time I got to AA, the glass was empty, I was tipsy and had such a breath, that I could smell it myself!! :lol: :lol:

MinnieFan

I would be on the TTA waiting for my PS at Liberty Tree Tavern. By the way, We just made reservations for April 2003 today.:)
8 wonderful nights at BCV.:) :) :)

disneydudette

i'd be chillin on splash mountain......then heading towards space mountain for a nice ride!!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: ecstacy :sohappy: :sohappy:

Debbie

At this time of day, I would be at the pool of the resort where I'm staying. My husband and little one would be on the water mouse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom