IF I WAS IN WDW RIGHT NOW......(what would you be doing?)

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
It's Tuesday morning at 9:21. I'd be with my husband, kids and friends in Chef Mickey's chowing down on some Vegetable Lazagna and then heading off to Philharmagic!! (I can't wait to go...... 46 days left!)

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
Lets see, now its 12:37 so I don't need lunch yet after stuffing myself at Chef Mickeys! Hopefully, we'd be at Pirates of the Caribbean or the Jungle Cruise.
It's nice to spend the whole day at the parks since we are usually there in the summer and HAVE to take that noon-time break to avoid meltdown!!! :eek:

PeoplemoverTTA

I usually start my trips on Tuesday or Wednesday, and I always land with the same flight at 10:30, so I'd probably either be checking in the hotel (lately POFQ) or getting situated in the room (if it's ready). Then it's off to MK to get lunch (we get up at like 3am so we're always starving!) at Casey's (hmmmm, sauerkraut) or some Figaro Fries!

dgtolbert222

lets see 12:59 mickey time, i would be at harbor house then getting ready for POTC cause the wife and the baby goes back to the resort for some nap taime after lunch

DisneySam

Oh I love these threads!!! It is 12:58 here and I would be waiting for my table at the Sci Fi Dine In.

..mmmm...m Cheeseburger and Chocolate Milkshake.

The Empress Lilly

If I was in WDW right now...I'd believe dreams come true and I'd rush to EPCOT to see if I'm finally tall enough to touch Spaceship Earth.

Or maybe I'd finally have the guts ask a CM for a ladder. :lookaroun

66Stella

Being warm in the Florida Sunshine!!!!! Belle

Amen to that Belle, it is down right frigid here in NY:( I would much rather be somewhere in the world eating a funnel cake and sipping coffee than here at my desk listening to the cold wind roar outside; I'd much rather hear the roar of ThunderMountain RR:D

TheDisneyMagic

Well it is 13:17 WDW time at the moment so I guess that means it is the time where I am trying to sneak a peak inside spaceship earth through the secret trap door.

:lookaroun

mousefan1972

I can tell you one thing I WON'T be doing in WDW in 2 weeks... watching it snow, like I am right now. :( Or freezing. (highs in the teens here today :cry:)

That is, unless you count the snow on Main Street during the Christmas Party! :sohappy:

That's the only kind of snow I don't mind watching! :lol:

Disney4Eva

If I was there with my family...probably being dragged around at an ungodly pace through Frontierland right about now. However...if I was there by myself..I'd probably be people-watching on Main Street, on the lookout for characters and enjoying the setting VERY much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom