If I only had two hours?

Mongomil

Original Poster
Suprised I never saw the question here. It was on the Disney Blog but I am changing it a little. What would you do if you only had two hours at Walt Disney World? The original was at just the resorts but lets expand it to whatever you want for two hours.

For me it would be show up at Epcot at about 7:30pm and walk around get a snack or two and then watch Illuminations.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Only if I already had an AP or other already paid for valid admission to use! $42.50/hour is a steep price for two hours, even at WDW!

I'd gladly do two hours at World Showcase during F&W and ending with IllumiNations! :king:

captainkidd

The Disney folks who run Facebook have way too much time on their hands. They ask some really weird questions (No offense to the OP.)

Matt and Kelly

I'd stand in line for either Toy Story or Soarin' and head home happy. I might even have 10 minutes to spare to grab a quick snack or something on my way out the gates.

LeeSeeBabe

I would also be a vote for Epcot two hours before closing to visit the Hat Lady and watch Illuminations.... better yet, as Monty suggested, during F&W!!

McClane713

Ride Haunted Mansion and Pirates as many times as I possibly could in those 2 hours. I would even break my "laziness" rule and run as fast as possible between them to squeeze an extra ride or two in.

benyeomans

Hotdog from Casey's Corner, head over to POTC. Grab a FP for Big Thunder, hit Haunted Mansion, Small World then back to Thunder. Over to Tomorrowland, FP Space, hit the TTA, Buzz then Space.

Wow, im tired and im hoping the wait times are low as that's quite alot. :eek:

jjharvpro

I would walk down Main Street, and go directly to Adventureland for Pirates of the Caribbean. Then walk over to Liberty Square for Haunted Mansion(favorite ride of all time). After that, I'd walk across the park to Tomorrowland for TTA Peoplemover!

MissM

Being a Florida resident AP, I've gone for like 5 hours before. Ride a few rides, watch fireworks, head home. July 4th we got there like 5pm, wandered around, had a snack, watched fireworks and went home.

Two wouldn't quite be worth it since it's about 1hr 15 minute drive for me so I'd spend more time on the road then in the park! :lol:

HornsofaSteer

I would get on space mountain and get off in time to see the parade as I walked to splahs mountain. Then I would ride splash mountain and then get on big thunder until my two ours was up as the fireworks went off. :)

CaptainJackNO

I would go to EPCOT, head to WS and ride Norway, catch El Rio Del Tiempo ( I know, but i like the old version,) catch Soarin', then ride Spaceship Earth on my way out. (I know this would not usually happen, but I am pretending it is the lowest attendance day of the year:wave:)

Mukta

I would spend those 2 hours in Epcot. I would ride LWTL, Spaceship Earth and spend the rest of the time in the WS.

jlevis

I would go to DTD head to Fultons Crab House and have a bowl of lobster bisque and an order of king crab claws.

LaughingGravy

Hotdog from Casey's Corner, head over to POTC. Grab a FP for Big Thunder, hit Haunted Mansion, Small World then back to Thunder. Over to Tomorrowland, FP Space, hit the TTA, Buzz then Spac

Wow, im tired and im hoping the wait times are low as that's quite alot. :eek:

That's pretty good, but if I only had 2 hrs, I wouldn't spend any of it eating.

Pirates, Splash Mtn, Fast Pass for Big Thunder, HM, IASW, HM again, CoP, Space Mtn, Hall of Presidents (yes!) Big Thunder and Splash Mtn.

Is that too much, assuming walk ons?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom