If genie grants you six wishes for WDW, what would they be?

Susan Savia

l. Things cost less: Tickets, parking, merchandise, food, snacks, etc.
2. Several more countries in Epcot with rides.
3. No FP anything, no ADRs needed.
4. Bring back all the great original rides: Mr. Toad, Horizons, World of Motion...
5. Return Spaceship Earth to its original form.
6. Make more merchandise relating to the attractions...tee shirts, jackets, toys, etc.

Figaro928

1. Stay in the Castle for my entire trip
2. Engineer a bottomless pit stomach so I could try all the food without feeling like i'm going to explode
3. Close the Magic Kingdom to the public so just my family could be there
4. Ride on the rides with the respective characters like you always see on the commercials
5. Buy any and all merchandise without looking at/worrying about the price tags.
6. Keep the weather 77 degrees and sunny with no humidity my entire trip

(I know these are selfish wishes, but I figured all you chumps used your wishes on park improvements already)

KCheatle

In no particular order:

(1) Add Pixar Place to DHS (which would include monster's coast and at least 2 other rides)
(2) Redo Imagination Pavilion entirely. Incorporate more of the old figment into a new ride, and actually make the pavilion imaginative.
(3) Add 2-3 rides to the world showcase
(4) Bring back river country
(5) refillable mugs everywhere (really, why don't they do this? What are they out like $.08? Especially with free dining! And you'd think it would save them $$ in the cup and trash department???)
(6) Make a boy-friendly character meal (i.e., Phineas and ferb, or princes, or pirates, whatever!). My little man is growing up, and we are struggling to find equivalent things for him like we had for my daughter.

Crazydisneyfanluke

1) Make the value of what i am paying better (so basically give everything a good refurb, lower prices and increase the number of fireworks and characters)
2) DHS makeover (BAH gone)
3) AK makeover
4) Add back scenery to all parks (including Christmas decorations)
5) Increase attractions in all parks. (including shows, rides etc)
6) Put me in charge of WDW

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
1. Avatar, Muppets, Star Wars, and everything else non-Disney-created gets booted out of the park. In their places: new, amazing, original attractions based on Disney movies or invented especially for the park.

2. Cherry Tree Lane, a Mary Poppins area, gets added to NFE.

3. The original walkway and Hitchhiking Ghosts are put back into the Haunted Mansion. And there will no longer be any wheelchair/special needs access UNLESS the ride is somehow and SEAMLESSLY adapted for it, so that it doesn't stop every 5 seconds when the park is busy.

4. Add Beastly Kingdomme to AK.

5. A Villains area gets added to NFE

6. FIX THE DAMN YETI.
Aren't number one and number two contradictory. MP was an acquired IP.

Marijil

1. 20k
2. Adventurer's club and comedy warehouse as part of Disney Springs
3. New Epcot countries
4. Keep Starbucks coffee but bring back WDW bakeries
5. Scrap Avatar and do something Disney
6. Monorail and water transport from AKL to AK, monorail serving Epcot and DHS and those resorts

copcarguyp71

... You realize that some people may need their cell phones in the event of an emergency?

y.

Yes I do...I also realize there is never more than 20 steps to a cast member or help within the parks as that we somehow seemed to survive without them in the. 70's and 80's...just sayin'

StarWarsGirl

1. Put Test Track back the way it was
2. Get rid of FP+
3. Put in Star Wars Land at DHS
4. Open more e-tickets at Epcot
5. Don't do Avatarland. Make it Mythical Creatures with one Avatar attraction
6. Lifetime premier passport for me please!

Matt_Black

Yes I do...I also realize there is never more than 20 steps to a cast member or help within the parks as that we somehow seemed to survive without them in the. 70's and 80's...just sayin'

Yes, but I think it would be a pain in the tucchus to flag down a potentially busy cast member to call the resort to remind my mother not to forget to take her insulin before leaving and meeting me up at the park. But, you know, that's me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom