If genie grants you six wishes for WDW, what would they be?

ToyStoryMiss

1. Unfreeze Walt.
2. Lower all of the prices at the resorts, including deluxes. (I wanna stay in the Polynesian, darn it!)
3. Bring out rare characters, i.e Kuzco, Chesire Cat, Sultan, etc. (but no Mowgli. *shudder*)
4. Make something better out of DHS, like expanding Pixar place, adding another TSMM (for crowd reasons). And maybe adding a Villain section in DHS too..
5. Redo Future World, while adding stuff to WS.
6. $20,000 (I'm not usually greedy with money, but hey, you're in WDW.:p)

EDIT: Actually, scratch no. 6. I'll use my last wish to set Genie free.:happy:

Last edited:

pumpkin7

Not the door coaster that some have been talking about, but still a fun dark ride...

With the exception at Roz at the end, why do Disney not make ''realistic'' animatronics any more? I mean, none of them were really moving much and none of them had moving mouths. They have the technology and have for some time, ie Wicked Witch of the West from HS, the new Jack Sparrow so why don't they bother any more? Has the yeti put them off for life? Lol.
Is it just because its a dark ride?

Matt_Black

With the exception at Roz at the end, why do Disney not make ''realistic'' animatronics any more? I mean, none of them were really moving much and none of them had moving mouths. They have the technology and have for some time, ie Wicked Witch of the West from HS, the new Jack Sparrow so why don't they bother any more? Has the yeti put them off for life? Lol.
Is it just because its a dark ride?

The Little Mermaid ones are good (when they work).

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
;)6 wishes eh...and no I did not read everyone elses...
1. Definately to spend 10 day trip living in Cinderellas Castle Suite.
2. Have Disney find someone who captures everything Walt Disney was to the company to direct and control the company.
3. Find someone as talented and funny as Wally Boag and reopen the Diamond Horseshoe for live shows once again....at both parks MK AND DL!
4. Upgrade but restore the old fastpass system...forever.
5. Unlimited access to my favorite ride for life Big Thuder Mountain(a non expiring gold fastpass...all rides would be good too but mostly I want to go on my favorite ride when I want to do it without a line!!!)
6. 20,000$ OR lifetime free vacation packages to WDW? (thinking 20,000 would only cover 5 trips or so for my family!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom