If Epcot was to expand what country would you like to see added?

Which country would you like to see added to Epcot?

• Spain

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Israel

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Russia

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Brazil

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Argentina

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Greece

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • India

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magenta Panther

Ireland. It's a country with a lot of magic already in it. The music, the dance, the mythology...imagine a land in Epcot where every day is St. Patrick's Day. I think it could rock.

My second choice would be Switzerland. I have a weakness for Alpine villages. And of course there's the chocolate (hey, guys like it too!) :lol:

Cmdr_Crimson

I picked Ireland. This would be a great way to bring a little fright to World Showcase with adding a ride involving The Banshee. Can you imagine how wicked it would be to hear the wailing calls of her as you get closer and closer to the ride building......Seriously cool.:D

BigRedDad

I chose Ireland. So much can be done with that country. I didn't choose Brazil because I think we all already get the experience without a country.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Ireland all the way :wave:

We are not part of the uk so we need our own pavillion :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

The Disney Kid

I chose Greece. It was actually my second choice. Initially I thought of Israel. Then it occurred to me that as the seat of Judaism it would ________ off the Muslims. And, as the birthplace of Christianity, it would ________ off the "open minded" liberals. So, I chickened out and chose Greece.

Who can't be Politically Correct?!? :hammer:

Lucky

In previous polls on this subject Egypt and Australia were two of the most popular, and they're not on this list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom