Idiot on Letterman says she plays Poppins

Rockstar

I can't believe that there's been this much discussion over someone saying that she was Mary Poppins...You have to be kidding me.....SO WHAT!!!.....Life goes on.....If this actually bothers you I think you need some type of therapy.....:D

Gorjus

I can't believe that there's been this much discussion over someone saying that she was Mary Poppins...You have to be kidding me.....SO WHAT!!!.....Life goes on.....If this actually bothers you I think you need some type of therapy.....:D

:shrug: :animwink: I can't believe there is a discussion board about a plot of land in Florida that people deposit their hard earned money into so a CEO can look good and provide a return on stockholder's investments. If you actually spend precious moments of your life reading and posting, you obviously need a life and some type of therapy.:animwink: :shrug:

And just in case that wasn't clear, once you set up the premise of discussing a vacation destination on the internet, of course inane minutiae is going to get discussed. To point fingers at one topic is to point fingers at ourselves for being in this discussion community at all.

disnyfan89

What are these rules you speak of?
Well if you care to know just how strict the rules are, one rule is Character performers are asked to refrain from telling their family what they do for a living! If they must tell they should use "Friends with"! That is how strong Character Integrity is to Disney!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Well if you care to know just how strict the rules are, one rule is Character performers are asked to refrain from telling their family what they do for a living! If they must tell they should use "Friends with"! That is how strong Character Integrity is to Disney!

Or thats how you make a mundane job sound a bit mystical and interesting when your really just a higher profile kids party entertainer.

A Diawa sponsored post.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

What bothers me is your post.

sbkline

Much ado about nothing.

So someone was on Letterman and said that she plays Mary Poppins at WDW. Who gives a rat's butt? :shrug: Not me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom