Ideas for couple in their mid-20's

DLove

Hi everyone, I'll be in WDW next Thursday for a week, if anyone can give any tips on any really fun places to hang out after dark, involving drinks, etc. for me and my fiancee I'd appreciate it. We've pretty much got the day routine figured out, but want to know of any places with no kids, just adults at night where we can get away from the cries and stuff, lol.

NewfieFan

There's not much that's adult only in WDW. I've heard Raglan Road (at Downtown Disney) is great in the evening but I've never been myself. If you go try the Bread Pudding it's suppose to be delish!

Upvote 0

CP_alum08

My GF and I are headed to WDW for a long weekend soon too, we're both 23 with no kids. I'm interested to hear what people have to say with this too.

If you're talking on property I would think Epcot would be the best bet. There isn't much left at Downtown Disney and no other park really has 'nightlife'. If you mean off property, you pretty much have to go to downtown Orlando. I did the college program so I lived in the area for a while and to get away from the tourists and enjoy a normal evening you have to go quite a ways from WDW. Universal's City Walk is pretty fun, a lot of bars and nightlife, but again it's mostly tourists still.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Try Jellyrolls at Disney's Boardwalk. It's a 21 and older dueling piano bar - lots of fun! I second the suggestion for Raglan Road if you like Irish music. The bar there is fun watching the live entertainment.

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

Jelly Rolls is awesome - a must do for us. We also enjoy going to the bars at the deluxe resorts and having a quiet few drinks in a nice atmosphere (AKL has a great bar for this).

Upvote 0

epcotWSC

Drinks? Just head on to world showcase :).

World showcase, drinks, fireworks, what more can you want?

Of course there are kids around, but unless you're planning on getting sloppy what's the difference? IDK maybe I'm just better at ignoring kids when I want to.

Upvote 0

fredtom

There's also Rix Lounge at CSR, which is pretty upbeat and trendy. Our favorite adult lounge is Belle Vue at BWI when you're ready for a quiet relaxing spot. There are also several nice lounges at Yacht & Beach Clubs-- Marthas' Vineyard, Ale & Compass and Crews Cup.

If you're in Epcot, La Cava del Tequila in Mexico is very cool.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

BoardwalkGlenn

There's also Rix Lounge at CBR, which is pretty upbeat and trendy. Our favorite adult lounge is Belle Vue at BWI when you're ready for a quiet relaxing spot. There are also several nice lounges at Yacht & Beach Clubs-- Marthas' Vineyard, Ale & Compass and Crews Cup.

If you're in Epcot, La Cava del Tequila in Mexico is very cool.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

All great choices! Just a heads up...Rix Lounge is at CSR (Coronado Springs) and not CBR.

Upvote 0

DisneyNole

I'd be cautious if going to Rix at CSR, a group of friends and I last summer used the bus system from our resort to DTD and finally to CSR only to find that it was closed with a convention private party. Such a waste of time, we should have gone to RR or the Boardwalk. Looked like they were having fun, though!

Upvote 0

jduran

Being 28 myself, and going with my sister who is 30 (we both have no children, much to our parents discontent), when we go to Disney we always run into this problem.

There are those "lounges" at some of the resorts and areas but they never feel, er, "hip" enough for us. One thing we enjoy is Epcot at night, especially during EMH. Last time we were there, we noticed World Showcase was actually busy with a lot of 20- and 30-somethings "drinking around the World" and very little children (as little as it can get for it being Disney). It felt nice to mingle with people our own age.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom