Idea for toontown or just in general?

cococola44

Original Poster
My daughter is in love with mickey mouse clubhouse...

i wonder if they are going to make an agent oso or any references to mickey mouse clubhouse.

i try swtiching tv shows and she won't watch anything except for mmch :)

She is 7 months

NewfieFan

My son just turned 6 and he still loves that show! I love how it's turning a new generation onto the fab 5 characters! I don't know why Disney doesn't promote it a little more in the parks. We have it in the show at DHS and that's it (that I can think of)! My kids even know who Pete is!

Cmdr_Crimson

My son just turned 6 and he still loves that show! I love how it's turning a new generation onto the fab 5 characters! I don't know why Disney doesn't promote it a little more in the parks. We have it in the show at DHS and that's it (that I can think of)! My kids even know who Pete is!

It's interesting how Disney can bring popularity back to the characters in such an easy approach...Heck! They should do a show with Figment on playhouse Disney.....

NiarrNDisney

It's interesting how Disney can bring popularity back to the characters in such an easy approach...Heck! They should do a show with Figment on playhouse Disney.....

Here Here! :sohappy:
Figment needs alot more attention! A show, or even a movie centered around him and the Imagination Institute with everyones other favorite Mr. Dreamfinder.

toystorymaniacs

Playhouse Disney Live on Stage (DHS) is set around Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and also includes Handy MAnny, Little Einstiens, and I think My Friends Tigger and Pooh.

foreverbelle

My son is 6 1/2 months. I am itching for the day when he starts actually watching something solid like PLayhouse Disney. I can put up with it so much more than I can Spongebob.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom