I'd rather be...

VoiceGuy07

Saturday night 9:14, would rather be at PI at the AC. That or sitting at the outside bar at Ragland Road drinking a few and watching the fun.

Instead of watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl on ABC...
I would much rather be on the ride, listening to the auctioneer...and choosing the red head.

DisneyDellsDude

instead of dusting my living room, I'd rather be ...

ginng down the big hill at Splash Mountain and getting that song, The Laughin Place :ROFLOL:stuck in my head all day long

What you rather be doing at this exact moment???

I poked my finger and it started bleeding as I was dusting some trinkets in my room this morning.

Anyways, I'd be in the World Showcase right now.

steruth

I wish it was the 1st day of my hol so I had another 13 to look forward to and therefore I would be in the magic kingdom now.... yipeeeeeeeee

Nansafan

8:16 AM WDW time, walking towards the Great Ceremonial House at the Poly, getting a cup of coffee to take back to the room to sit on the lanai and enjoy, chatting with my brother, while we wait for the kids to get ready.

jonesenon4

:sohappy: at this time i would much rather be sitting in frontier land watching people at the arcade while my family and i devour a turkey leg.after the day at the park we would find ourselves sitting in the adventurers club laughing our behinds off. next trip 111 days away oct.7<> oct.14.:sohappy:

:ROFLOL: kungaloosh:ROFLOL:

dixiegirl

Instead of doing laundry today I'm much rather be getting done with my breakfast from the Main Street Bakery and heading down to Space Mountain so my daughter can ride it for the first time ,Although maybe Something A bit Lighter till the full Belly subsides..such as Possibly going down to Adventureland to ride Pirates!!!

Are we there yet???

Is it time to go???
uhg...88 more days to go!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom