IASW is the best ride in WDW

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I don't know what that means. I was an astute child, though, and learned very early how to handle situations like this, so I can still debate you.

"Yes-huh!"

Try to beat that, Mr. Smarty Smart-Smart.
Okay.... on numerous rides last month the work lights above the ceiling were left switched on, allowing everyone to see the holes in the ceiling, catwalks, lighting units, aircon...

kfergdisney

I LOVE It's a Small World. I was very upset to learn they are doing a referb on it while I will be there in December. It really does make me happy. The song does not make me go bizonkers (although I have never been stuck on the ride). It is very visually stimulating.

epcotisbest

During our trip in Sept (see trip report) on MK day when the park first opened we wandered around a bit and then while everyone else was headed straight to New Fantasyland, Pirates or Splash, we strolled over to IASW and rode walk on twice. Since we started our day there, naturally our last ride of the day was also IASW. Love it, as does my wife. In all of WDW, our favorite is Soarin'.

NYwdwfan

I know this is going to sound ridiculous - but I wish there was a gift shop at the end of the ride that sold it's a small world related merchandise. My neighbor has these adorable figurines from a bunch of the scenes that her aunt - a CM - would send to her throughout the years. There is nowhere to but that stuff now and I finally have a curio cabinet to display things!

jlsHouston

I know this is going to sound ridiculous - but I wish there was a gift shop at the end of the ride that sold it's a small world related merchandise. My neighbor has these adorable figurines from a bunch of the scenes that her aunt - a CM - would send to her throughout the years. There is nowhere to but that stuff now and I finally have a curio cabinet to display things!

That does not sound ridiculous to me at all....

jlsHouston

Why is there always a bad logjam of boats before unload?
Are there too many boats in rotation?
It seems like a perennial problem and one they could fix.
Actually this has happened to me the last two times I rode it and both times it was due to accommodating a disabled person....that was what we were told, it wasn't a ride malfunction...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom