I would....BUT....

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
you're gonna end up replying to yourself if you keep putting all of us on ignore like that!
Well, at least i can live with myself.

nd MBB: I didn't dislike you and I stayed out of the arguement but you insulted someone who has always been nice to me... and you are being mean to someone you don't even know.. how can you call that right?
I havent been mean to anyone who hasn't been mean to me. You can hate me if you want....I've defended myself, thats all Ive done.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by MobileBadBoy
I havent been mean to anyone who hasn't been mean to me. You can hate me if you want....I've defended myself, thats all Ive done.

Well I think the thing was they thought you sounded rude in the beginning (which could have perhaps been worded a little nicer) and therefore the agruement began...

I didn't say I hated anyone.. I just hate fighting and I really don't like it when people say mean things about my friends when they are only trying to defend each other as well as themselves...

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I apparently upset someone. I 'm sorry I tried to speak my opinion. I know that was now wrong. I'm not aloud to speak my opinion. I realize that's against WDWMagic opinion. Everyone is right, i respect that...im wrong, everyone is right. My apologies.

Lhriangel

I apparently upset someone. I 'm sorry I tried to speak my opinion. I know that was now wrong. I'm not aloud to speak my opinion. I realize that's against WDWMagic opinion. Everyone is right, i respect that...im wrong, everyone is right. My apologies.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions it's when those opinions hurt others, are said in ways that make it seem that they are putting others down, that they become a problem. Stating an opinion is one thing, judging others based on that opinion without knowing the entire situation is another.

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions it's when those opinions hurt others, are said in ways that make it seem that they are putting others down, that they become a problem. Stating an opinion is one thing, judging others based on that opinion without knowing the entire situation is another.
Sorry, at 27, I thought I could make my own opinion. I'm wrong. All this has nothing to do with mu original question.........

Lhriangel

Sorry, at 27, I thought I could make my own opinion. I'm wrong. All this has nothing to do with mu original question.........

How did you get that out of what I said? Oy....

WDWFREAK53

Thats all the hell I wanted to know. But forget it. Dumb *****. I get so sick of this board sometimes. i can't understand how people call this the nicest board....I will never call it that. It's why I leave for times, I've NEVER felt welcome by anyone here. Unfriendliest board maybe...I would vote for that...after witnessing the board for over a year.

Hmm...let's analyze this post a little shall we?

You're calling US dumb...but...you'd ride a 2-3 minute attraction and risk injuring your back, neck, etc. Yep, seems worth it.

You don't understand how people call this the nicest board...Well, *looks at "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED"* Yep, you were right...it wasn't the nicest board...but it IS NOW.

It's why you leave for times... Well, you're leaving for a LONG time now.

Ok...analyzing complete :) :wave:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Time to let it go everyone...looks like it was a bad night for everyone involved here. Let's stop jumping at each other and let it go :)

tiggerlover1971

wow look what i missed after i got off the computer you go angel , goofette maria and erika. and to the jerk account suspended is just what you deserved

SirNim

This should be bounced back into oblivion...

It reminds me of the Fifth Freedom Mural at the end of the Mr. Lincoln show in Disneyland... "I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruit of his labor so far as it in no way interferes with any other man's rights."

Maria

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
This should be bounced back into oblivion...

It reminds me of the Fifth Freedom Mural at the end of the Mr. Lincoln show in Disneyland... "I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruit of his labor so far as it in no way interferes with any other man's rights."

Is that what it is on the wall at Lincoln Memorial? Now say it in full....by heart! :D :animwink:

SirNim

Originally posted by Maria
Is that what it is on the wall at Lincoln Memorial? Now say it in full....by heart! :D :animwink:
I don't know if it is at the Lincoln Memorial at Wash. D.C. but that quote is at the end of the show at Disneyland, CA.:D

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Hmm...let's analyze this post a little shall we?

You're calling US dumb...but...you'd ride a 2-3 minute attraction and risk injuring your back, neck, etc. Yep, seems worth it.

You don't understand how people call this the nicest board...Well, *looks at "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED"* Yep, you were right...it wasn't the nicest board...but it IS NOW.

It's why you leave for times... Well, you're leaving for a LONG time now.

Ok...analyzing complete :) :wave:

hehehe! :D nice analyzing skills, Freak!

btw, out of curiosity, when someone's account is suspended, how long are they suspended? i don't think i've ever heard anyone say.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
hehehe! :D nice analyzing skills, Freak!

btw, out of curiosity, when someone's account is suspended, how long are they suspended? i don't think i've ever heard anyone say.

permanently

Erika

Originally posted by EthylCooper
Not that I care about what this guy had to say, but what did this mean?

I have no idea- this entire thread left me baffled, and hurt a lot of people. Probably best to let it disappear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom