I wish I had a...

LeeLee D

I wish I had...

a shady spot by the Hippy Dippy pool - Frozen Coke in one hand and a mindlessly entertaining book in the other:D

bryPOD

A transporter like in Star Trek that allowed me to travel instantly to WDW whenever I wanted...

It would naturally drop me off in Tomorrowland...

ladyofthecastle

I wish I had...

I wish i had a front row seat on splash mountain going over chickapen hill just in time to see the finale of wishes :sohappy: :sohappy:

diddy_mouse

I wish I had a trip planned for Oct. 1st. *sigh* That and a cheese filled pretzel, a Coke, and our favorite spot to watch Wishes. :D

I wish the next 15 days would go faster so that I could go "home".....until a time machine is invented I will instead wish for dinner at the Whispering Canyon Cafe.:)

Wendy517

I wish I had

...the intestinal fortitute to ride the original MS. Too many warnings about blood pressure and back problems, not to mention the sickies in the courtyard, have forced me to the tamer version (which is still very nice).

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
I wish I had some of the rolls and honey butter that they serve at Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue. I could eat those all day long. I also wish I could buy a lifetime pass for my son. So he would never have to say I would love to go to Disney but I can't afford it right now.

I wish the next 52 days would hurry up and pass so I can be at the World and eat a Turkey Leg either at Tomorrowland or MGM :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom