I wish I had a...

xensweetie

I wish I had a pretzel mmmmmm. I LOVE those. I will get one Friday night when I'm at the Halloween party woohoo! My costume arrived yesterday :) So excited, now I just have to try it on and hope it fits good hehe

soccer9miahamm

...box of popcorn and a Coke sitting on a bench in Epcot--either by the fountain or the walkway by M:S/UoE.

...a frozen sunshine from Beaches and Cream.

...the salmon served on pumpkin spice bread with squash from Liberty Tree Tavern.

Tenny317

.....a frozen Margarita in one hand, a mickey ear ice cream in the other riding on the new SSE...not that they would ever let you do that but hey!

New2WDW

First: Tink this is a dangerous thread!

Second:
I wish I had a lot of money.......(to take all my friends to WDW!) :)
If the above were true...I wish I were Nemo14's friend!

Third: I wish I had a .......large helping of Figaro Fries with a Vanilla Shake to wash it down! :slurp:

Fourth: I wish I had a Sticky Mickey! (cause I never had one :cry:)

slowbee

a big helping of the bread pudding with the banana foster sauce all over it from Ohana's.

We have to wait till December to eat there since we planned at the last minute for October and no good reservations for Ohana's..

chels26

i wish i had private viewing of wishes. because too many tall people always get in my way!
and also.. a delicious steak from Le Cellier

Fun2BFree

I wish I had a life. :lookaroun

Other than that, I'd like a Mickey Waffle, a FP for ToT and some plane tickets over to the States.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom