Trip Report I Will Survive.....Spring Break (with a hint of May) *COMPLETED*

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live among the Spring Break crowds
But then I spent so many nights thinking how I could be wrong
And I grew strong
And I knew I could get along....

Well that’s what I’m hoping for anyway. I’m not a newbie when it comes to navigating Spring Break at WDW. I’ve got a couple decades of experience under my belt. “Spring Break” isn’t a single week of cray cray crowds (like the week between Christmas and New Years) but is spread over March and April. Unfortunately one (or more) of those weeks can end up being cray cray....and these days, there is no way to predict which one.

Please don’t let it be this week.

But we are prepared. ADRs at 180 days. FPs at 60 days. Clothing for rain or shine. (Praying for shine ~ we’ve had enough rain over the last 4 months to set an ark afloat.) And attitudes willing to “go with the flow.” 🐢

My goal is to keep the updates live. Should I fail? There’s always Part “Tu”.

Who: Tuvalu, Woody and Em (the teacher whose schedule dictates when we go)
When: Sunday, March 31 - Sunday, April 7, 2019
Where: Port Orleans French Quarter
Why: Let’s hope we don’t ask ourselves this!
How: We’ve done the plane, can’t take the train....so it must be the automobile!

Will we be smiling at the end of the week? Stay tuned.

And if you don’t hang around for the smiles, you may want to peek in and see if there are any WDWMagic meet ups. I know of at least three forum friends I hope to encounter.

Now it’s off to bed! The alarm is set for zero-dark-thirty.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
thanks again for another more than great TR!! Love the POFQ pics, brings back our memories!
Glad I stirred up your memory bank!

Thank you for taking us on your wonderful Spring Break adventures! My last trip, I also enjoyed half a day at EPCOT without any rides! The festival booths and people-watching is the perfect attraction some days!
Completely agree. 💜

❤❤❤ No better way to start the day!!

Great TR as always!! I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
Thanks. You and your family are in my thoughts. Hope you get to return “home” soon.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Funny, but I was going to ask you last night if the kitties had already forgiven you. We have one that pouts and the other is just happy to see us home again 😉
Same here! Kona is the excitable one and Poly is the snubber (at least for the first 24 hours.)

Wow what another great trip you had. So cool you got to see @sheriffwoody.
I’m definitely in on the chocolate ice cream but that was never in any doubt - I’m never going to turn down ice cream :D

And there should be a dislike post that you didn’t get to ride BTMRR before going home! Sad the weather stopped your wildest ride in the wilderness...
@Longers in for the Chocolate Lover’s Kitchen Sink ✅ (Not that I had any doubts either!)
We were sad not to ride BTMRR too as I’d purposely booked our 3rd FP for late in order to ride in the dark.

Just got back from a week at French Qtr. Loved the pics. Thanks for the memories.
Hope you had a wonderful stay! We sure did.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Sorry Tu
I sort of gave that one to @Darstarr

“Chronicles of Darnia” just rolls off the tongue you know

Max

Let’s go to the tape.......

Sunday, 1:39 pm:
As always, enjoyed following along and looking forward to the next installment of the Tuvalu Chronicles!

Tuesday, 8:44 pm:
Another chapter completed in the "The Chronicles of Darnia"

(I will let you decide on who is the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)

Max

@krisri18 for the win!! 🏆

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

krisri18

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom