I think I crossed the line into cheesy land.....

Erin_Akey

Original Poster
OKAY- I went tonight to innocently get a pedicure before my upcoming annversary trip to Disney next week. I TRULY intended to just get a regular old pedicure. But then sommething came over me and I was seeing this young girl get a cute little flower painted on her toes. My girlfriend and I were talking about how much fun my hubby and I were going to have and next thing I knew, I was asking the nail tech if she could draw the Mickey silhouette on my big toes!

(yes I know I have bony ugly toes and yes I know I would go broke if my income depended on being a foot model, but that is NOT the point!)

I was afraid my hubby would throw a FIT at my cheesy new toe art, but he actually loved it! LOL Now we are taking bets on whether anyone will notice my toes while we are in lines. :p So am I totally insane or what?

NewfieFan

Welcome to cheesy land! Population; at least 2!

dw2jk0.jpg

:D

zurgandfriend

Cheesy and proud

I wish my DW was as cheesy as that. We are currently discussing our summer vacation plans and all I hear is “I’m not going back to Disney World!” I guess DS and I will have to have a guy only WDW trip in the near future.
As for being too cheesy I’m just as guilty. I love to watch people’s reaction when they see my Mickey Mouse wrist watch or one of my Disney shirts and/or Ties.

RiversideBunny

Nice. Also less permanent than a Disney tattoo.

Just be sure your husband doesn't get his toes done that way also.
That would be strange.

Tks.
:)

DisneyLeo18

My mom does this for every trip she goes on.

Also in 2006 when me and my friends went for graduation we all got the mickey silhouette shaved into our hair cut with a number in it. There were 4 of us, so we spelled out 2006. I'll try to find the pic when I get home.

DebDeb

LOVE IT!! We will be there in exactly 30 days!! When we get our traditional WDW vaca mani/pedi we will have to ask for some Mickeys for our toes!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I am worse.

A few years ago, I bought a set of Pooh nail decals that I found in CVS (I believe they were intended for little girls' manicures :eek:) Each trip, I use one on my index finger. Never thought of putting it on my toe...

If I were to put a Mickey head on my toe, it would probably be even bigger, and a bright color to make it even more noticeable. :lol: Thanks for the idea. ;)

You can just call me the mayor of cheesy town!! :D

WDW 3

Not cheesy! I tried to do the same thing but they looked more like teddy bears so I removed them. I would think that one of the Spas would do them, but I called them (a couple years ago now) and they did not. My DH pointed them out on someone else at Typhoon Lagoon several years ago.

LoriMistress

That is adorable! I'm getting a manicure and pedicure this weekend for my mom (taking her out for Mother's Day), and I may get that instead.

I want to go to cheesy land. I am so doing this in October when we go down. May even do it on my DD- though her toes might be to little:lol:
Great idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom