I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

Nicole220

That's what I am afraid of. I understand there will be changes, but it's in what direction that scares the bejeebus out of me...

Thanks for the morale boost. :cool:
Of course, some people end up staying on the same track. Didn't want to scare you, just saying it can happen. And it will always turn out for the better. It may not seem like it at first, but everything will be okay. I wish you all the best in following your dreams. :)

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Holy crap! YOU"RE ALMOST DONE?!?!

Jealous. Very jealous. But oh so happy for you. :D

Good luck!!!!

Thank youu! Yeahh, I'm done the 21st.. we're about in the middle of schools finishing. Some jsut ended classes today, others last Wednesday. I'm excited to get home.. and get to Disney :lol: 19 days..

A two year program in Radiology in my local college, and then head over to the Jax university for a Pharmaceutical program.

That's intense.. must be nice to have a plan ;) Ahaha. But seriously, it's great that you knwo what you want and have a goal to work towards. I'm sure things will go astray, but nothing majorly so and you will handle it wonderfully!

And perhaps the independence will lead to us actually learning your name someday! (Haha, I'm hilarious)

That being said, wow. Best of luck to your Final! Does this mean limited viewing of Castle tonight? ;)

Hate to say it, but nothing limits Castle viewing.. took a nap this afternoon and the alarm is set for 9AM tomorrow. GOt my day all planned out. I gotta see the final episode of the season!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. I write social in 40 minutes. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I studied all day but I am worried :( So many multiple choice.. 115 + other stuff. Eeeep. Love me.

Nicole220

Kenz, hope you're managing through finals week! It's almost over!

I'm sick. Again. 3rd time in 2 months. I think I'm making myself sick. I need to be home...that'll be one step in the right direction. 4 more weeks...

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Kenz, hope you're managing through finals week! It's almost over!

I'm sick. Again. 3rd time in 2 months. I think I'm making myself sick. I need to be home...that'll be one step in the right direction. 4 more weeks...

Nicoleee, you're always sick :(:( Gotta get lots of sleep, keep you from getting run down.

Social went well, actually.. I know I lost points here and there, and there were 115 MC so I KNOWW I got some of those wrong, but okay on the whole, I think.

In 6 days I'll be writing my last one!

Cleaning today, going to watch Poca and order garlic fingers with my friend tonight. Tomorrow I'll do some studying, work 12-1 anddd then Paige and Lauren and I are going to Moncton for some pre-Disney shopping! I need a sweater and some catrigans.. and we need pirate stuff for the pirate party on the Wonder!

Nicole220

Nicoleee, you're always sick :(:( Gotta get lots of sleep, keep you from getting run down.

Social went well, actually.. I know I lost points here and there, and there were 115 MC so I KNOWW I got some of those wrong, but okay on the whole, I think.

In 6 days I'll be writing my last one!

Cleaning today, going to watch Poca and order garlic fingers with my friend tonight. Tomorrow I'll do some studying, work 12-1 anddd then Paige and Lauren and I are going to Moncton for some pre-Disney shopping! I need a sweater and some catrigans.. and we need pirate stuff for the pirate party on the Wonder!
I've actually gotten the most sleep I've ever had in college this entire week. :lol:

That's awesome about Social! :sohappy:

And shopping!! Shopping itself is wonderful, but shopping for Disney is even better! :D I wanna see your pirates outfits!

Nicole220

Also, group projects suck. You would think that you wouldn't have to do them in college.

My group memebers. Oy. I volunteered to put the powerpoint together and asked them to give me their info by April 12th. Nada. We each have to interview someone in the equine industry for the project. Our topic is rodeo stock contractor. Ew. Anyway. I got mine done a while back. This is due in 5 days and they haven't even done their interviews!! I need to work on this over the weekend. Sigh.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Cruising? Lucky! :fork::lol:

What's your trip itinerary?

We're doing the three night Bahamian, so:
Day 1 (May 6): Port Canaveral
Day 2 (May 7): Nassau
Day 3 (May 8): Castaway Cay
Day 4 (May 9): Back, and then back home =(

SOOO excited.. Paige and Erica are most excited about this because they've never done Disney before :lol: It's so hard to explain to someone haha. No way to explain the magic.

Also, group projects suck. You would think that you wouldn't have to do them in college.

My group memebers. Oy. I volunteered to put the powerpoint together and asked them to give me their info by April 12th. Nada. We each have to interview someone in the equine industry for the project. Our topic is rodeo stock contractor. Ew. Anyway. I got mine done a while back. This is due in 5 days and they haven't even done their interviews!! I need to work on this over the weekend. Sigh.

That is the worssttt, and exactly why I hate group projects! I can tell you all about the psychology of groups, though ;) Just did that on the final for Social haha.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
EPCOTPluto being inappropriate on Twitter what whatttttttt.

Been studying for Personality for two days straight, write at 9AM and I remain unconfident. It's marked out of 84 points. EIGHTY FOUR. Unbelievable.

Whatever, I am done for the night. Amazing Race and/or Shark and then bbbbbbededed.

Maybe alittle more studying?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom