I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Amazinnnng, so good. Loving vbeing home. Have to proof read some papers, though.. was going to do that this morning but ended up being lazy instead. BBQ tonight, Camer is coming over and his friend Kerri as well. Looooove BBQ. And my family. And Cadbury Cream Eggs, yummeh.

Et vous?

Alexx

Amazinnnng, so good. Loving vbeing home. Have to proof read some papers, though.. was going to do that this morning but ended up being lazy instead. BBQ tonight, Camer is coming over and his friend Kerri as well. Looooove BBQ. And my family. And Cadbury Cream Eggs, yummeh.

Et vous?

Oh gooood! I'm jealous, I wish it was warm enough here to have a BBQ instead we get rain and we have a leaky roof:lol:. Yummm cadbury cream eggs. Have fun at your BBQ tonight :D

and im goood, just watching a bit of tv with a bacon sandwich having a lazy day doing absolutely nothing.

ABigBrassBand

Bleh, I have so much homework to do because of this 3-day weekend, but I have WDWMagic and the beach to keep me occupied, maybe I'll get started tonight.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Kenzie - You'll have a swell time over at the CP! Being that it was our first time there, our first impressions were that it was a bit noisy, but it was worth it, from the buffet to the characters. :D Oh, and you-know-who may not be returning anytime soon....

Hahha I loooove CP. Especially that lime chicken stuff. Mmmm. THe other suggestion was 50s Prime Time.. but Lauren's gone veg this year and we actually want her to be able to eat something.. but those malts are to DIEE for.

I s'pose I could tweet/FB him. Whuteva.

How're things?

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Back at schoooooool. Super lame. Got my Soc take home exam today, due the 19th.. it's going to be killer. Many little essays to write.. might start that tonight.

Felt like I would share what happens when the fam goes to Disney before your birthday/Easter:

thumbnail.asp

Only without the handle

21526.jpg

HerculesPegasus.jpg

http://www.disneystore.com/gift-cards/c/305800/

+ The Villains towel. Loooove my fam.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
I feel bad to post in a (somewhat?) dying thread, but...

How's everyone? :wave:

Only several more weeks until I say au revoir to my current lifestyle. I am excited and terrified at the same time.

Hopefully, everything goes as planned in my life, but for now, I am enjoying my independence as it is now. :)

What's your plan? =)

I've been crazy busy lately.. my first (and hardest) final is tomorrow at 7PM. Home in 9 days!

Nicole220

I feel bad to post in a (somewhat?) dying thread, but...

How's everyone? :wave:

Only several more weeks until I say au revoir to my current lifestyle. I am excited and terrified at the same time.

Hopefully, everything goes as planned in my life, but for now, I am enjoying my independence as it is now. :)
Dying thread?! I'm not letting that happen!

*grabs shock paddles*

CLEAR!

*shock*

There. Much better.

I must say from my own experience, nothing goes as planned. Things will change in the blink of an eye. Things that you never thought would happen will happen. Course, they can be good or bad. Here's hoping they'll be good in your case. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom