I should be working/studying/cleaning, but instead I'm on WDWmagic.

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Oh I'm doing alright. Homesick. But otherwise, good.

Glad everything's going well! Can't believe you're almost done!

I feel you on that front =( I went home at Easter, so it wasn't too bad, but before that it'd been February since I'd seen the family and five weeks since I'd seem Camer. Not good. I don't know about you, but this year ahs been so much crazier than last.. hopefully third levels out a bit haha.

Nicole220

I feel you on that front =( I went home at Easter, so it wasn't too bad, but before that it'd been February since I'd seen the family and five weeks since I'd seem Camer. Not good. I don't know about you, but this year ahs been so much crazier than last.. hopefully third levels out a bit haha.
Oh, it's been crazier for me, too. Maybe it's all smooth sailing from here...doubt it, though. :lol: Wishful thinking! We're half way done with college. How did that happen?! Didn't this whole process just start?

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Oh, it's been crazier for me, too. Maybe it's all smooth sailing from here...doubt it, though. :lol: Wishful thinking! We're half way done with college. How did that happen?! Didn't this whole process just start?

I feeeeel ya on that one. And I am still unsure of what I want to do with my life. AND I'm 20, which I have a serious problem with haha.

Can't believe I'm done tomororw. Can't believe that my French exam is only worth 25%, therefore getting a 50 will still give me a 71% in the class or soemthing crazy like that. Yeesh.

PS: The dust bunnies are attacking me. Hate cleaning.

Nicole220

I feeeeel ya on that one. And I am still unsure of what I want to do with my life. AND I'm 20, which I have a serious problem with haha.

Can't believe I'm done tomororw. Can't believe that my French exam is only worth 25%, therefore getting a 50 will still give me a 71% in the class or soemthing crazy like that. Yeesh.

PS: The dust bunnies are attacking me. Hate cleaning.
Saaaame here. :dazzle:

That's nice. Gives you a little breathing room. Not that you're going to get a 50, I'm sure you'll do well.

6a00d8341c38e553ef0120a5e4a841970b-500wi

They look harmless to me. :lol::lookaroun

Nicole220

Long day today. A good day, but a long day.

Fun fact for the day, though: Turns out that one of my school's guidance counselors has a nephew who is a sound mixer for DisneyNature, and just came back from Australia's Great Barrier Reef. The things one may learn in such a sleepy little town...
I miss it over there...

But that's cool! What an awesome job...getting to travel like that.

Pluto said:
picture.php

... What? :lookaroun
*swoons*

Pluto said:
Stephen Gammell would probably be proud of... it.
Er, who? :lookaroun

Nicole220

Whaaa? Do tell more! How was it? The fish, the landscape, the views???
I spent a month over there last summer. Travelled from Melbourne to Cairnes. The first two weeks we volunteered on Phillip Island, working in penguin habitats. Then came the travelling and adventure. We rock climbed, river rafted, surfed, ocean rafted, scuba dived in the Great Barrier, partied like rock stars, etc. It was the best month of my LIFE. But the GB was beautiful...I found Nemo! :D The water is just like the movies...the bluest of blues. I love being in the water. They have the craziest fish! There's one...Wally? He's massive and so wonky!

edit: Wally!
1951794336_cfb7af868c.jpg

Pluto said:
Illustrator of the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books. Google it.

EDIT: On second thought, if you're creeped out easily, (despite its audience of adolescents), maybe you shouldn't.
Uh, how scary are we talking? :lookaroun

Nicole220

Jealous, Nicole, jealous. :lol:

Was the volunteering "academic" related? It's obvious staying there MUCH longer could've been a best monthS of your life... :D
I went with International Student Volunteers. It wasn't acadmeic related, but you could get academic credit for it.

Well, it's not scary, IMO. More silly/, actually. :shrug:
Well then! I'll have to check it out. :lol:

tiaragirl

Original Poster
I fear today. I must head over to the orthodontist to "check" m teeth's "well-being", (her words), and I just know it will be an unpleasant experience.

Oh, and final epic lab tonight. *sigh* :(

Hated the orthodontist.

Also really need to start wearng my retainer again..

HAVE A GREAT LAST LAB!

Heading to Tims with Nic for our farewell.. then writing at 2 (3 hours from now). Haven't studied much.. this is one of those exams that you can't really prepare for.

THEN HOME YYYyyayyyyyyyyyy

Nicole220

Pluto: good luck at the ortho! I dislike the dentist and ortho.

Kenzie: good luck on your last final and have a safe trip home! A big yay for being done!!!

tiaragirl

Original Poster
Thank you my darling.. pump up music is on and I'm on my wayyyy

(Wave -- California is playing. GOIN' TO CALIFORNIAA, GONNA LIVE THE LIFEEE)

Also, that TR of DL makes me wanna visit you. Slumba party? With Arnie? Cause he's a babbbeee.

Nicole220

Thank you my darling.. pump up music is on and I'm on my wayyyy

(Wave -- California is playing. GOIN' TO CALIFORNIAA, GONNA LIVE THE LIFEEE)

Also, that TR of DL makes me wanna visit you. Slumba party? With Arnie? Cause he's a babbbeee.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

And yes! Slumber party is a must! Arnie and I would love to have you. :D

tiaragirl

Original Poster
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

And yes! Slumber party is a must! Arnie and I would love to have you. :D

Hehe :)

Bet he says that to all the girls.

I`m all done! Waiting for Dadder to come get me.. said he'd be here early (around 6:30).. so I RAN back from my exam at 5 to pack up.. and I've been ready for a half hour haha. He must arrive so I can go home and all will be good in my lfie again =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom