I passed!!!!!!!!!

becanya

Most of you probably won't care, but today I passed my comprehensive exams for my PhD program! I have been waiting 19 days now to hear the results. If I hadn't passed I would have had one more chance to take them or get booted out of the program.

This is sooooo WDW related for 2 reasons. 1: My reward is that I get an iPhone, which will make our trip to Disney so much more fun this year! Yeah for Disney apps! and 2: Now our November trip can really be a celebration. I can have a stress-free relaxed trip to Disney. :sohappy:

anc33

Congrats! I remember the panic when I had to do comps for my MPH and the great wave of relief when I saw I made a passing score. Definitely cause for celebration.

Upvote 0

SleepingMonk

Major congrats!

I just remember it all feeling so surreal to walk out that last day and actually be done. I went home and looked at all my books and notes and research materials and sat there in a haze.

Upvote 0

Diane Hughess

AWESOME! Congrats on being such a hard working, passionate member of our society! People like you make the world a better place. Enjoy all your upcoming celebrations, you deserve it!

Upvote 0

koryadams

WOW congrats! It must feel like christmas getting an iphone and a vacation! But yes I agree having an iphone really is great to have and good disney apps out there!

Upvote 0

Jdlay

Most of you probably won't care, but today I passed my comprehensive exams for my PhD program! I have been waiting 19 days now to hear the results. If I hadn't passed I would have had one more chance to take them or get booted out of the program.

This is sooooo WDW related for 2 reasons. 1: My reward is that I get an iPhone, which will make our trip to Disney so much more fun this year! Yeah for Disney apps! and 2: Now our November trip can really be a celebration. I can have a stress-free relaxed trip to Disney. :sohappy:

Yeah Becca! Congratulations

Upvote 0

becanya

Original Poster
Aww...thanks guys. :sohappy: I have to say, the past few weeks have been the first time in a long time that I wasn't able to even enjoy thinking about Disney. The stress of having my academic future hanging in the balance almost sent me over the edge. And as happy as I am to have that stress gone, I have to say the thing that keeps making me smile is knowing that I can leave for Disney without the weight of the world hanging on my shoulders. Yes, I still have to write that dissertation, but no more classes for me. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

becanya

Original Poster
This is the iphone cover I just bought. :sohappy:
safe_image.php

How perfect is that?

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

WOO HOO!!! Congrats on passing and have a awesome trip and live it up! :sohappy:

I sure wish Diney made phone covers for more than just the IPhone. :brick:

Upvote 0

Blueskyze

Congrats!!! That is definitely a cause for celebration - you should be so proud! Enjoy your iPhone - I just got a new one a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

meeskamickey

Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment! I love your phone cover...wish I could have that on mine but I just know that if I took off the "armor" that is currently protecting my phone, one of my three kids would drop it and break it :animwink:. Enjoy your much deserved vacation!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom