I Just Got Engaged!!!! And I met her HERE On WDWMAGIC.COM!!!

Congrats!!!
Remember it is for better or worse.
So please be there for him on Monday night when Slowhio State gets trounced by the Tigers!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I quoted the wrong thing, I meant to quote the link!
i was wondering. :lol:

Ha! Nope, I'm not a member. :lol:

*Likes long walks through FutureWorld. Turn-ons include trylons and perispheres* :lookaroun
man, that is almost worth paying for a months membership to see all that cheese floating around. sorry to ruin the romance, but i think i would have to virtually puke if someone really had that. :D

*Turn-offs: JIYI v. 3, wands over SSE and anyone who likes Beverly*

ThinkTink721

That's exciting news!
What a great story -- WDW brought you 2 together! :)
It will be something that you can tell your children & grandchildren.
Congratulations!
:wave:

blackerbys17

I meet my DH on Love@AOL almost 7 1/2 years ago.

WOW, you too? Too funny, I met DH on Love@AOL too in Feb. 2000, bought our first house on Feb. 2001, got engaged on my birthday in June 2001, got married in Mar. 2002, pregnant on our 1st year wedding anniversary, and our son was born in Nov. 2003. What can I say, I work quick, lol!

Point is, I too never imagined I would meet the love of my life online! I love my DH soo much, we are perfect for each other, thank God for the internet.

CONGRATS YOU TWO!:sohappy:

Magicmyway

Congratulations to you both! Am I correct in assuming that you will be registered at the Emporium?

Most likely the Disney Honeymoon registry but that'd be awesome, Disney should allow you to register in the park stores... I guess mail-order will have to work!

mitchk

Congratulations to the both of you:sohappy:. I just got married in May 07', I hope you have a long happy life together. All the bests :wave:

TheKeeler7

I'd also be curious to know how many DIVORCES this site has caused. :lookaroun

:lol::lol::lol:

It would have in my house. Luckily I was smart enough to wait till we had 5 kids then let my inner DISNEY GEEK (as the DW calls me) come out. By then the kids got quickly hooked and the DW had no other choice but tolerate it.

Congrats to both of you !!!

Captain Chaos

That's awesome... Congrats... Now, make sure you invite all of us board members to your wedding... Especially if you decide to get married in WDW!!!

DocMcHulk

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to find the girl of my dreams on a website devoted to the discussion of my favoritest place on earth, Walt Disney World!!! We both have so much in common, and I love her to death! Thanks wdwmagic!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Heres us at the Yacht Club this past year...

l_e035d7db813637f5a815fe6cf9eb1d3b.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are a lucky man ;)

diddy_mouse

Aww! Love rocks!

And finding love through an awesome website like this is even better. Congrats to you both and I wish you many years of unbridled happiness!

P.S. You're ring is GORGEOUS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom