I have a Bone to pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sup8898

Why do you care if I put my children in a stroller? Who are you to judge what I do with them. How do you know they don't have some illness or disease that limits their physical activity. You just stand there and pass judgement on us like you know everything. Do I need to post a sign on my stroller listing all the reasons we have one?
I'm sorry your ankles get clipped, maybe next time you can ask the person to take a step back. I'm sorry we take up more room on the bus. We try to stand in front of the door and always put our children on our laps to free up seats.
I know it can be annoying seeing all those strollers, but maybe instead of getting irritated with all of us you should be think outside the box and be thankful your children can walk all day. Maybe take a look around and remind yourself where you are.

kaos

Why do you care if I put my children in a stroller? Who are you to judge what I do with them. How do you know they don't have some illness or disease that limits their physical activity. You just stand there and pass judgement on us like you know everything. Do I need to post a sign on my stroller listing all the reasons we have one?
I'm sorry your ankles get clipped, maybe next time you can ask the person to take a step back. I'm sorry we take up more room on the bus. We try to stand in front of the door and always put our children on our laps to free up seats.
I know it can be annoying seeing all those strollers, but maybe instead of getting irritated with all of us you should be think outside the box and be thankful your children can walk all day. Maybe take a look around and remind yourself where you are.

I CALL TROLL ON THIS ONE!!!
:fork::fork::fork:

kaos

So I was out at lunch today and I saw this baby in a stroller. I mean, a BABY in a stroller! OUTRAGEOUS!!! I was so upset about it that I couldn't take it anymore! Who in their right mind would put a baby or a 3-4 year old in a stroller??? That's like feeding a baby! Make the kid eat on their own! Everyone knows that we're all equal and if my kid doesn't need the stroller when I take him out neither do the other kids! :rolleyes:

:brick::brick::brick:

I can't beleive that this thread is still going on. I seriously think we need to have a sub-forum for people to post in that is related strictly to venting, or better yet, don't vent on the internet!

I really have no idea what this thread has to do with Parks Information.

Unless there is a FASTPASS entrance being added to the stroller rental queue, or a new stroller parking area being built, this thread belongs in trip reports!

WDWLOVER1957

My law? I don't understand.

It is common courtesy that is lacking. If you get to a bus stop, and there are 35 people ahead of you waiting already, should you be allowed to go in front of them and possibly prevent some of them from riding on the bus they were waiting for before you got there?

My grandmother uses and ECV around the parks, she is 85 with crippling arthritis. When we get to a bus stop we wait in line like human beings, If it is a long line and it looks questionable wether we will get on with our full group without cutting anyone, then we just wait for the next bus. It is stunning that anyone would do otherwise.

Your law meaning the USA's

Its nothing to do with common courtesy its what ECV/WC guests are told to do, ask the drivers if you dont believe me, ask Disney, she would have been told to park where the back doors on the bus will be so the driver can see her as BY LAW HE HAS TO LOAD HER FIRST.

Its not cutting just plain old common sense, as decided by Disney and your(USA's) law makers, but to use your term 35 people ahead of you, you are 36th and can still get on the bus as they take what 50-60 people, try to get an ECV parked with 35 people on, I am really having a hard time as to why, A. you cant understand its your countries law. B why you would expect them to break the law.

sublimesting

So someone like my mother who was rail thin her entire life up to the point of developing Congestive Heart Failure which has a symptom of weight gain due to massive fluid build up in the body was eating too much?

Ah...I understand...and I suppose the same applies to the estimated 27 million Americans that suffer from thyroid disease...gotcha...then we can close this discussion altogether then can't we?

True, those will cause weight gain but usually not to the extent of morbid obesity. Water weight gain or endocrine failue is not to be confused with the 34% of Americans who are obese. Actually less than 10 million Americans have a hypothyroid condition and for the most part that is quite treatable. Also massive weight gain due to this condition is exceptionally rare and in normal circumastances a hypothyroid condition will account for only an additional 5-10 pounds of body weight in the form of water retention.
Morbid obesity (BMI over 40) is caused almost solely by consuming more calories than you need. In other words the weight you gain from disease or medication is not likely to be of the extent to cripple you. That's not to say that the disease/condition itself could cause other system failure and cause you to require assistance.
Sorry to the people I offended but if you think critically, most people consume way more tan they need to eat, are lazy and are unhealthy.

Evil Genius

True, those will cause weight gain but usually not to the extent of morbid obesity. Water weight gain or endocrine failue is not to be confused with the 34% of Americans who are obese. Actually less than 10 million Americans have a hypothyroid condition and for the most part that is quite treatable. Also massive weight gain due to this condition is exceptionally rare and in normal circumastances a hypothyroid condition will account for only an additional 5-10 pounds of body weight in the form of water retention.
Morbid obesity (BMI over 40) is caused almost solely by consuming more calories than you need. In other words the weight you gain from disease or medication is not likely to be of the extent to cripple you. That's not to say that the disease/condition itself could cause other system failure and cause you to require assistance.
Sorry to the people I offended but if you think critically, most people consume way more tan they need to eat, are lazy and are unhealthy.

You're ten million number contridicts the number I got from the AMA...but that's semantics.

It seems your real issue is with fat people. If you'll excuse the pun it really seems to consume you! :ROFLOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom