I hate to be the one to do this but.....about Paint the Night...

Do you like PTN? Where do you think it fits better?

• Yes/Disneyland

Votes: 66 38.2%
  • Yes/DCA

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • No/Disneyland

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No/DCA

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Just send it to WDW

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters

PiratesMansion

Just send MSEP to Florida. Then they'll eventually run it until it breaks forever (or they're too cheap to pay to fix it, more like), they won't have to pay for a new night parade for their 50th, and Disneyland won't be tempted to run it every time they get nervous!

Everybody wins!

Curious Constance

I just saw a blurb that the Disney Blog has confirmed the parade will return August 2nd. 🤣

I would go to the blog and confirm myself, but my google translate app is on the fritz and my daughter is in a mood.

If this doesn’t bring @GiveMeTheMusic back to us, nothing will.

drizgirl

Anyone know if there is any chance of Paint the night coming back for the holidays?
Let's see. They can pay a bunch of live entertainment staff every night. Or they can sell overpriced tidbits of food at their Festival of the Holidays (which sits along the parade route).

I'd say no chance.

Squishy

I found this photo which was posted on twitter a few days ago, pretty sure it looks like mac from PTN

TTA94

It could be just me, but I don't remember that picture from 4 years ago.

I can’t find it but I remember seeing a pic on here or twitter of Mack being shipped on a truck.

Either way we seriously need to stop thinking PTN is ever going to WDW, or for the 50th. I’m thinking DL will announce its return at D23.

RescueTheDay

I can’t find it but I remember seeing a pic on here or twitter of Mack being shipped on a truck.

Either way we seriously need to stop thinking PTN is ever going to WDW, or for the 50th. I’m thinking DL will announce its return at D23.

It’s a possibility. Last I heard was that costumes were being looked at for improvements and stability.

VJ

As I said, there's no reason why Disney couldn't run PTN at DCA and MSEP at DL. Disney just needs to fork over the cash to make the needed adjustments/improvements to PTN.

Not terribly likely, given their penchant for penny-pinching, but there's always at least a small possibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom