I hate to be the one to do this but.....about Paint the Night...

Do you like PTN? Where do you think it fits better?

• Yes/Disneyland

Votes: 66 38.2%
  • Yes/DCA

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • No/Disneyland

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No/DCA

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Just send it to WDW

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters

jrhwdw

We might find out why in just 3 weeks..... ;)
You know something about PTN??? Maybe that pic was PTN coming back onto DLR property like MSEP did in June??? I just don't think it's right for Parades just sitting backstage doing no one any good!!! Unless their Holiday Parades of course!

Too bad UOR 's Announcement isn't opening soon, MK might pull an MSEP till the 50th!

Speaking of MSEP, No reason every float in 2017 MSEP won't be in 2019 MSEP Correct????

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Finally trashed for PTN? Lol
You know something about PTN??? Maybe that pic was PTN coming back onto DLR property like MSEP did in June??? I just don't think it's right for Parades just sitting backstage doing no one any good!!! Unless their Holiday Parades of course!

Too bad UOR 's Announcement isn't opening soon, MK might pull an MSEP till the 50th!

Speaking of MSEP, No reason every float in 2017 MSEP won't be in 2019 MSEP Correct????
I don't know anything, I was just being playful since D23 is in 3 weeks.

But its curious that MSEP starts right before D23 and ends just a little over a month later. That to me could indicate they only want MSEP running for a short time just so they can announce a PtN come back at D23. Just a thought, and as I said I know nothing.

Anyways like I said we might find out why MSEP is only running for a month and maybe some PtN news in just 3 weeks at D23.

TTA94

MSEP will probably just end and get replaced with the holiday season entertainment and the focus will just be on Magic Happens.

iMax

Original Poster
Hate to resurrect this from the dead but...something else just came back from the dead, dining packages:

CCC9DAC4-7B7D-4155-84F1-511FCCA06F30.jpeg

PiratesMansion

As much as I would love to have PTN back, it would seem counterintuitive to bring back this apparently super expensive parade when they are looking to make P&R cuts company wide.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom