I Hate _______!!!!

Mr Bill

I hate James Blunt
I hate 200-foot tall wands.
I hate that my youth bowling league has merged all age groups into one division, causing young bowlers to easily get first place every season.

pluto77

I hate drivers that ride on my bumper. I clearly have a pluto sticker on my window that says "Get off my Tail" :lol:

I hate the stressful environement my store manager causes.

I hate whoever decided that we can't have free pop at work anymore, even though most managers don't care so I still get my free pop, but still, it's dumb.

I hate how I paid my speeding ticket, but whoever cashed the check didn't enter it in the computer, so now it looks like I didn't pay it, and that if I don't pay more money by a certain date I could get arrested. :brick: I think it's worked out now though, after MANY calls and some letters we talked to some lady and all of a sudden they magically found it. We're still trying to clear some things up though.

Gucci65

barnum42 said:
From a UK perspective I'd say it was complementary soda. In some areas here, carbonated soft drinks are called "pop". Never heard it used anywhere else.

:hammer: :hammer: You know, if I had stopped to think about it - I could have come up with that answer. Blonde moment!!!!

Here in the South - everything carbonated is called COKE, regardless of whether you are drinking a coke or not...........:lol:

Cinderella7951

Lets see...
I HATE my father in law bc of the things he did to my mother n law n my husband and to the rest of my family!

I HATE that my father in law acts like hes a good guy when he isnt!

I Hate that my WDW trip is 128 days away!

I Hate that my best friend of 13 yrs has picked her druggie friends over me.

I Hate animal cruelty.

I Hate the media *Im soooo sick of hearing about Britney/Kevin, Tom/Katie, Angelina/Brad, and the rest of them!*

I Hate that stay at home moms dont get paid.. when they are on call 24 hrs a day, 7 days a wk, 365 days a yr for the next 18+ yrs.

I Hate that I have yet to win the lottery.

I Hate Panic at the disco, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Lifehouse, and any Emo band!

I could go on but I HATE that I Hate so many things.. except the stuff about my father in law :lol: its ok to hate him :lol:

pluto77

barnum42 said:
From a UK perspective I'd say it was complementary soda. In some areas here, carbonated soft drinks are called "pop". Never heard it used anywhere else.
We call it pop in Michigan :wave:

Legacy

sillyspook13 said:
I hate confirming that my (now ex) boyfriend was cheating on me...:fork:
We hate him too. So sorry on that one.

Slight thread drift... but WE LOVE YOU SPARKY!!!

:kiss:

maggiegrace1

I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........
People who assume things when they have absolutely no idea what is really going on...ask me people.....
People who judge when they have no right to do so...
HYPOCRITES...............
People who think they can tell someone what to do when they have no place to do so....
All of these are basically the same thing..I think you get the idea...
.. I just hate Stupid people....

Oh and I hate Green Beans
and when Maggie cries..:)

CaptainMichael

maggiegrace1 said:
I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........
People who assume things when they have absolutely no idea what is really going on...ask me people.....
People who judge when they have no right to do so...
HYPOCRITES...............
People who think they can tell someone what to do when they have no place to do so....
All of these are basically the same thing..I think you get the idea...
.. I just hate Stupid people....

Oh and I hate Green Beans
and when Maggie cries..:)
Ditto, minus the green beans.

jesserin

Cinderella7951 said:
Lets see...
I HATE my father in law bc of the things he did to my mother n law n my husband and to the rest of my family!

I HATE that my father in law acts like hes a good guy when he isnt!

I Hate that my WDW trip is 128 days away!

I Hate that my best friend of 13 yrs has picked her druggie friends over me.

I Hate animal cruelty.

I Hate the media *Im soooo sick of hearing about Britney/Kevin, Tom/Katie, Angelina/Brad, and the rest of them!*

I Hate that stay at home moms dont get paid.. when they are on call 24 hrs a day, 7 days a wk, 365 days a yr for the next 18+ yrs.

I Hate that I have yet to win the lottery.

I Hate Panic at the disco, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Lifehouse, and any Emo band!

I could go on but I HATE that I Hate so many things.. except the stuff about my father in law :lol: its ok to hate him :lol:

not only do we share our first names... but it's scary how much that reflects my life... LOL... :lol:

adding to that:

I hate Liars.
I hate Drama.
I hate Old people who think wisdom is relative to their ancient age.
I hate when people want you to choose sides. I'm Switzerland people. Get over it.

*sigh* /end rant. ;) Haven't been bottling this up or anything, i swear... :lookaroun :D

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
I hate Liars.
I hate Drama.
I hate Old people who think wisdom is relative to their ancient age.
I hate when people want you to choose sides. I'm Switzerland people. Get over it.
:D

Me too...:wave:
Me too....:D
ME TOO......:)
ME TOO........:sohappy:

Those are all added to my list also...
I do Love Jess though.....and Michael.....:)

jesserin

STR8FAN2005 said:
Ah, this one is especially sparkling:) Old people, God bless 'em...

be careful as to who you assume i'm talking about... :) there are several people who have said this lately... and several of the younger generation who have proved them to be sorely wrong... I'm not trying to rile any feathers... :xmas:

Pongo

I hate shopping for fancy clothes.

I hate having a dry throat.

I hate headaches.

I hate not having the guts to say things.

CaptainMichael

jesserin said:
be careful as to who you assume i'm talking about... :) there are several people who have said this lately... and several of the younger generation who have proved them to be sorely wrong... I'm not trying to rile any feathers... :xmas:
I, unlike others, do not assume anything. I meant old people in general. I've come across some very knowledgable seniors in my time but also some very hard-headed, aggravating, ignorant ones. Of course, that pretty much sums up all age groups...
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom